Chosen One

[Nina's POV]

I woke up tied to a chair again. I really hated this kidnapping thing. I want to get out of here. I tried calling out.

"Mmmm.....mmmm....mmmm..."

It was no use. Rufus came in and pulled the tape off hard.

"Ow!"

"Time to go, Chosen One!"

"Go where?"

"I have a ceremony to prepare for and you and the Osirian play a big role. Come along."

He dragged me as I screamed. I was thrashing around everywhere trying to break free from Rufus' grasp, he was stronger. He pulled me up to an oak tree. I remembered the dream. I saw Fabian who called out to me.

"Nina!"

"Fabian!"

Rufus tied me to a chair in the middle. Mara showed up.

"Like being tied up?"

"Mara, you're working with Rufus?"

"No! I'm working with Leona! And we shall rule the world!"

"You can't do this!"

"Watch me."

Rufus placed Eddie across from me and started chanting something. He made Eddie chant along as well. Joy nudged my leg.

"Get us out of here."

"I don't know how, Joy."

Leona came and smiled at me. Rufus gave Mara the crown and flame which she put together. She placed it on my head.

"Now, Mara. Say the chant."

"Not for you, its for Leona."

They started arguing about who's side Mara was on. Mara finally decided she was on Leona's side, and began chanting for her.

"Ket le bet us to wait forever."

[Fabian's POV]

Everyone started to chant except for me and Nina. I was so worried about her. What was going to happen to her? Rufus came up to me and threatened if I didn't start chanting, I had no choice. I glimpsed over at Nina who started to look ill. She was pale. She fell over.

"Nina!"

I got no response. Leona came and got furious with Rufus. She took him to the underworld. Patricia looked at me.

"Are they both gone?"

"I think so. We need to get out of here."

Then, the sky turned gray and it started to rain. We all blacked out. I woke up an hour later to find Eddie in our room. He gave me a glass of water.

"Drink this, Fabian."

"Where am I?"

"In our room. You look pretty bad."

I frowned. I couldn't stop thinking about the ceremony. What about Nina? I looked at Eddie and started to panic.

"Where's Nina?"

"Calm down, Dude. She's upstairs. You can see her, but she's been out the longest. I'd take it slow if I was you."

I ran upstairs. The door was shut. I slipped in quietly to find Nina sleeping on her bed. I touched her head. She was really warm. I stayed with her for a long time. She finally opened her eyes.

"Where am I?"

"In your room, with me."

Tears started to fall down her face, I wiped them clean. She started to frown.

"What is it?"

"What happened about the ceremony?"

"Its done, Nina. The last thing I remember is that Leona took Rufus to the underworld. Then, we blacked out. We're safe now."

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. It was raining really hard. So hard that even the windows burst open. Nina started to shiver. I pulled the windows closed and held Nina in my arms. She whispered to me.

"Will you be with me forever, Fabian?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"I will always be here for you, Nina. No matter what."