Warm Welcome ?

You woke up in a daze. "M-Mom..?" You yawned and stumbled off the couch. You made your way to the kitchen island and a note on the counter catches your eye. "Hey hun, I went to go get you some furniture since you're moving out soon, love mommies." You sighed and rolled your eyes. "God, I'm starved.." You decide to open the fridge and all you find is an empty pickle jar and a flickering light. You let out a huge groan and put on your slip on shoes. "I guess it's time to go to the store..." you said to yourself annoyed, yet hungry. Stumbling out the backdoor, locking it behind you.

//CRASH//

You look around confused with your big e/c eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING...!" a obnoxiously loud man screamed. "I-I just want my mirror! Stop it Tom just let me have my mirror!" Someone yelled back. You decided to investigate and you walk to the front of the other house. You see two young men fighting over a mirror. One has a blue pull over sweater and pointy hair, and black eyes. "No eyes, huh." You said to yourself examining him carefully. The other has a strawberry blonde hair and a slightly large chin. They both looked about your age. "How come I never noticed these neighbors before..?" You thought to yourself. You were always the type to go out and have fun, only thinking as home for a place to stay when decide not to go home with anyone. The strawberry blonde man met your eyes. "OOOOOH AND WHO IS THIS..!?" He said curiously pushing Tom off him. "Hi i'm (y/n)." You said flashing a small smile nervously. They could be crazy. Just stay calm. "Oh hello! I'm Matt and this is my bestest best friend, Tom." You glanced solemnly at the black eyed man. "I'm not your friend." Tom huffed, drinking from his flask. "TOM! MATT! DINNER!" A voice screamed from the inside. Matt was too busy smiling at you. "I think someone called you..?" you said to him politely. "Oh! Yes! Let's go Tom!" He said happily. He grabbed Tom's wrist and dragged him inside, while Tom still drank from the flask. The door slammed shut. You glanced at your phone and your snapchat notifications. You looked back up at the house and walked away. "Great neighbors." you sighed to yourself. "I know." A thick Norwegian accent said. You turned around quickly. You looked at him, and made a face. "Who are you?" you asked, curiously. "The question is, who are you?" He grinned, lighting a cigarette. "I'm y/n.." You said shyly. "Ah, you can call me Tord." He said blowing out the cigarette smoke. You laughed faintly and rolled your eyes. "What's so funny?" He questioned. "Oh nothing.." you said, turning around, walking to the direction of the store. He grunted. "Whatever you say, bitch." he laughed to himself. Your heart just stopped and your ears became hot. "What did you just call me?.." You said, heated. "Oh nothing..." He said mocking me. "Oh please." You said obnoxiously once more, walking forward. He then grabs your waist and pulls you to him. "Fiery, just how I like 'em" He said whispering in your ear. "Get your dirty, trashy, fishy hands off me!" you said trying to squirm out of his grasp. It wasn't working. "Please?" You said innocently.