Pretty please?

Matt swings open the door and runs after Tord. "Come on man, leave her alone..." He said to him assertively. Tord's hand went to his sides again as he turned to Matt. Matt cringed and pulled you over to talk to you. "Pretty please listen to me? He isn't a good friend please do not talk to him? For me..!? He ruined my beautiful face!" He said yell whispering. "Yeah.." You said slowly. Matt then smiled at me, and looked at Tord. Tord lightly pushes him. "Are you retarded or something? Get out of here." Tord said, rudely. Matt then gave that "see what I mean" look. You nodded and Matt ran back inside. You decided to walk faster and Tord still came on your tail. You then turned around, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" You said anger like. "Hey. That's not a way to treat a new friend, is it..?" He said grinning. You grunted and he walked to your side. You look at him and frown. He takes a deep breath. "Look. I know we got on the wrong foot, okay? Can you just be nice to me?" Tord vents. "Whatever." You say senseless. "Could I come with you where ever you're going?" He asked happily. "Sure, I guess." You said staring at your phone. Once you two arrived at the store, you got snacks and a couple of drinks. You look for movies and he points one out to you. "Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell IV." He says confidently. "Maybe we could watch it together." Tord asks willingly touching your h/c hair. "Sure, I guess." You slide your credit card and got the movie. Once you get home it's pouring out and you locked yourself out of the house from the inside. Tord's house is right next door. "You are always welcome to stay at my house and we could watch it." He says willingly. Yeah, because you wanna stay at some guys house that you barely know. "I think ill pa-" you said as he cuts you off. "I won't try to pull anything, I'm really not like that." He says to you looking in your e/c eyes. "You know what. Fine. As soon as you do though, I don't care what weather it is, I'm walking out that door and I'm going to Tom and Matt's house." You said solemnly. He nods in agreement and smiles. "You won't regret it." He says grinning.