Welcome!

You walk up the stairs nervously, Tord following you. He then pushes you playfully . "GO!" He yelled. "SHUT UP!" You yell back, starting to go up the stairs slower purposely. He then pushed you up the stairs himself and you laugh. As you got to the top step, he pushes you and you push him back, laughing. "Could you guys, not?" Miranda sighed. I stared at her quietly and Tord rolled his eyes. "Fineeee." He said brushing past her. You then see a van outside. The driver looked rather medium height, he had dark glasses so you couldn't see his eyes, he had short, brown hair and built pretty large. He was wearing a uniform as well. He looked at you and smiled. Tord groans. We all get in the back and Paul sits in the front. You sit next to Patryk and Tord. The van was pretty nice, not dirty but in fact, quite sanitary. The driver seemed like he almost had OCD. You lay your head on Tord and he smiles. He starts the engine, looking at you two through the mirror. He laughed and drove, putting his eyes back on the road. Miranda rolled her eyes once more, tapping her sharp nails on the side of the window, letting out a sigh. Paul then stared at you, then back up. He stared at you quite a lot during the trip. "Where are we going?" You whisper. "We'll see when we get there!" Miranda yells. "What's your problem.." You groan under your breath. "Nothing, everything's just PEACHY." She sighed. Tord elbowed her. She elbowed back and they started fighting. You were squished. "Sorry I hurt your PRECIOUS girlfriend's feelings." She said kicking him. Tord grunted. He punched her stomach lightly and she switched open her switchblade from one of her pockets and cut his finger. She laughed, Tord grinned grabbing her switchblade and taking it from her. "Hey!" She growled. You fell against Patryk and he blushed, he put an arm around you, protecting you. You smile comfortably. Tord looks at you two and grabs your arm and you fall back on him. "She is mine." He growled. Patryk rolled his eyes and Paul then turned back and frowned at all of you. Miranda had her butterfly knife on the back of Tord and she put it behind her back at the sight of Paul and grinned awkwardly. Tord looked at him and Patryk did too, giving him a blank stare. You just looked ahead, smiling. I think I'm gunna like it here.

The car stops in front of this large, abandoned building. Miranda gets out quickly, Tord behind her and then you, and Patryk. You all look up at it and you get tight. You decide to check your totebag and see what was packed. Miranda runs to the front and smiles playing with her butterfly knife. Patryk then goes go Paul's side as Paul lights a cigarette. Tord then walks ahead of you with his hands in his pockets. You close your totebag nervously. Miranda walks inside, then Paul and Patryk and Tord drags you in, you trying to squirm out of his grasp. All the lights are turned off and you shake nervously. Paul then switches on a light and then screams of joy fills the room. "WELCOME, Y/N!" Everyone yelled. They were all Red Army staff. Tord pushed you into the crowd. Everyone tries to shake your hand. "THIS ISN'T A SHOOTOUT!" You yell. "Yeah! You think we would let you come just so you could get hurt!" Tord laughs mockingly. "Yeah because I joined just to not get myself hurt." You groan. A tall, lean man shakes your hand. "I'm Arthur, I see your a new member?" He asks. He had a strong british accent. I smiled and nodded. "Oh joy!" He hugged you and Tord groans. Arthur then lets go and smiles. "I'll show around!" Arthur said, smiling and grabbing your wrist. You smile as he shows you around. Everyone follows you two. Arthur explained everything to you, but you didn't seem to listen. Tord sighs and walks over to Arthur. "I think I will show her around." He says to Arthur. "Y-Yes! of course sir!" he said stepping back. You glare at him as he brushes past Arthur. "Sir! How come you chose her as a member." A voice asked from the crowd. You sigh, you didn't really think you we're much. of a member, just something Tord could play with from time to time. You didn't exactly think of yourself as a member. "You don't need to worry about that." Tord smiles politely. "OOOooooooo." Some people hummed in the back jokingly. Tord frowns and they all shut up. You groan and cross your arms. You see another girl member, she glared at you with her arms crossed and a serious look. Amazing.