Chapter 6- How'd this happen?

The blue sky turned to grey. It started to storm. I wouldn't get up. I couldn't.

Nya toppled over me. She was crying so much. She even through her bow about 3 blocks away from us. Ashley was balling her eyes out on Nya's back. I have no motivation what's so ever on continiung to defeat Herobrine.

-----------------------------

It's been about 2 hours since Adam's death and we are still all at his death point.

Nya got up, wiping her nose with her hands. "Come On." She said, her voice crackling. I felt Ashley get up. Looking up, I saw that my vison had blurred from crying too much. It would be back to normal in a few minutes.

The village had settled down, all of the villagers were gone, and the rain put out the rest of the fire.

My clothes were soaking wet, and so were everybody elses.

"It's almost night time. Let's take shelter in one of the villager's houses." Nya said. I stood up all the way, only to slowly fall back down again.

"We have to do something with him. We can't just leave him here. Help me get him." I told Nya and Ashley.

Ashley sighed, but Nya came right back up to me. "Let's do it." We got so much blood on us, but it didn't really matter as we already were soaked with it while laying on Adam.

We took him to a hole in the ground that was made by a creeper. We said our last goodbyes and placed dirt over him.

"Now, let's go. We ALL need to find some new clothes to wear." Nya said, putting her arms around me and Ashley.

We walked to a house that WASN'T griefed. It was a good place for the night.

-------------------------

I plopped myself down into a chair while Ashley walked over to the library. For a Village house, it was extremley huge.

Nya was tapping her finger on the window sill.

I broke the half-way silence. "So, WHO DID THIS!?" I said, sounding way too intimidated than I really was.

Ashley turned around and sighed. She took a seat next to me and layed her head down on the table.

"Adam and I had found each other in the games." Ashley said. "We started running east, hoping to find you-"

"Lily had picked us up with her talons and dropped us on a tree." Nya interuppted.

Ashley lifted her head up, looking confused. But she continued anyway. "We found a village a long the way. The one which we are in now. We asked villagers for supplies, until a couple of other tributes came. They started setting it on fire because we were there. Adam and I were back to back fighting off the tributes, when I heard a cry of pain come from him. He slid down my back and I turned around. He leg was- well, chopped off. About 30 minutes passed from me trying to help him.Then that's when u showed up."

I sighed. Nya nodded, walking towards a room filled with chests.

"Hey! I found the jackpot!" Nya called back to Ashley and I. We joined her. In those chests were clothing and food supplies. Perfect.

I found some sweatpant-shorts and a t-shirt that said, "Niccccce housssee you have there.." In bold print. I went into the 1st bathroom to change. My shoes were alright for now.

Coming out of the bathroom I stood there to see Nya and Ashley all dressed up. Nya had a Black T-shirt on with blue jean shorts and Sneakers. Ashley, well, I was surprised by her choice of clothing. She wore extremely short shorts with a tank top.

Oh well, Technically she would be 14. So ya. She can wear what she wants.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Oh my goodness I NEED TO GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!! That is why this is sooo short. I am so sorry.

The next chapter shall be way longer 😊

-LOOK