Chapter 9- Upgrade

Chapter 9- Upgrade

"Ha. What are gonna do to us? Zap us-" I began to say. Sammy nudged me with her elbow in my side probably to tell me NOT to go there.

"Smart girl, I've raised." Herobrine said, slowly walking up to Sammy. "It was just not so smart of you to hook up with my brother's side." He lifted her chin up. What was with him and touching chins?

"Look darlings, you are gonna die. Sooner or later. So hope for the worst. Now, come along with me. Refuse, and I'll have to kill you on the spot." He turned around and strutted inside the palace. I nodded to Sammy and Stood up, following the king of the nether.

She did the same, and walked beside me. "You know, I'm gonna call you Sam. At times." I told her. She smiled. "I like that."

----------------

We arrived in a small room, roofed with quartz. He lead us into the corner of the room, and told us to sit. "Stay here. I'll be back." He left the small room.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked Sam. "No clue." She sighed and laid her head against the hot netherrack wall.

"Ahh. Ouch. Don't lean against that." She exclaimed. We both giggled for about 5 minutes. "Giggling??!!" Herobrine stormed into the room. "I shall not hear giggling!! You are about to die, for My sake!!" He looked extremely confused.

We stopped giggling abruptly. "Sorry--er, Herobrine." Sammy said.

"Follow me." He said, he turned around--hiding something in front of him--and led us into a bigger room but with torture seats and knifes and swords. The walls were cluttered with paintings of people.

I noticed Nya, Lily, and Adam. Painted on with red eyes.

There were 3 empty frames. I wonder who those could be for....

"Now, Sammy sit in that chair," Herobrine said, while pointing to a big dentist-looking chair. "And, Amber. Hmmmm. I'll give something a little more special for you." He pointed to a couch looking chair with scissors and knifes pointing at it.

"Yup. This is special all right.." I mumbled sarcastically. I hopped into the chair and rested my arms on the arm rests. Which I probably shouldn't have--but whatever.

Two big metal clamps rised from the arm rests and closed in on my wrists. Sammy's dentist chair did the same, making her squeal.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT FROM US??!!" She yelled, her face turning bright red.

"I WANT REVENGE YOU SICK TWIT! NOW, PREPARE FOR THE DEATH--" herobrine was cut off.

"That, will never, ever come." A person with bright blonde hair and an iron sword at the ready , said, confident.

"ZACH!!!" I yelled. I would've gone and hugged him..but...you know. "Hey." He replied. Walking up to Herobrine, he slapped him right in the face. "That's....for making my girlfriend a Wielder!!" He smacked him again. "And..that's--for holding hostage a friend of mine!"

Herobrine's face turned red win anger. He then teleported away. I have no idea where he teleported to.

"Now, come on ladies. Let's go get an upgrade."

--------------------

THANKS FOR READING!Go and read my friend Rachel's "Locked". It is very well written and just awesome!! GO AND READ IT!! (Oh and sorry it was a short chapter :))

-Vote 💚

-Comment 💬

-Follow 👥

-LOOK 😆