Chapter 14- Close call

"Wait! What is that??!!" Sammy yelled. My mouth draped open. "I don't know..go! go! go!" Zach told us.

We ran and ran until....we all tripped in a well..

Once on the ground I saw familiar people...wait a second that's-

--------------------------------

"Hey..Amber have this." I heard Sammy say as I started to awaken. In her hand were 5 chocolate chip cookies. Just what I needed. I took the cookies and gobbled down 3 and put the other two in my pocket for later.

I stood up all the way and brushed my pants off. "Uh, where's Nya and Zach?" I asked Sam. She pointed over to a tall tree and I saw two bodies sleeping next to each other. "Aww." I said.

"Yeah."

"Sam, I had the craziest dream. Well, maybe not the craziest. But, whatever. It was a weird dream."

"What was it?"

"We were all running from this exact place..it was a monster. A very bad one. While we were running we tripped and fell in a hole. I saw people and they look a lot like-"

"Amber! Sammy! Zach wake up!" I heard Nya call from the tree once I was interrupted. "What is it!!??" I called.

"Look out behind you!" Sammy screamed. I looked behind me. "Wait..a second. What is that!!?" Sammy yelled. Zach woke up. My eyes widened into baseballs. It was a ginormous 5 headed skeleton with creepers as arms that threw TNT that exploded without having to ignite it. The legs were zombies decked out in butter armor, and I could tell that the skeleton's five bows were enchanted with every single enchantment in Minecraftia. It was obvious because the bows had a yellowish tint and only every enchantment bows were colored like that.

"I don't know!!! Go! Go! Go!" Zach yelled at us, jumping down from the jungle tree he and Nya were sleeping on. Nya jumped down also and grabbed her bow. I just stood there. Shocked.

"Amber..Snap out of it!!" Sam called. "We. Have. To. go. Now!" She took my wrist and ran, pulling me behind her. I snapped out of it and gained control of my body. I caught up with Sam and the others, looking back every so often to admire the giant monster.

The creeper TNT was exploding probably every 1.5 seconds. We dodged and ran until Nya disappeared into the ground.

"What.the.." I muttered. Zach disappeared. Then Sammy. Now it's my turn. I shut my eyes and then opened once I got that falling feeling. You know, when you ride a roller coaster, and you get to the top and say, "Crap. I regret everything."

I landed on my back on warm netherrack. Not hot, just warm. I saw everybody rubbing their head or their arms. I got up first, not feeling any pain at all. I looked around. There was lava seeping down from the walls and I could here a skeletons bones rattle walking around. Somewhere.

Nya got up fully and looked around as well. "Uhh.." She looked very pale and dehydrated. That's a little unusual, because we pretty much have fire surrounding us, and her SE is fire. But I guess it could make sense being dehydrated from all that fire in her.

"Nya..Are you ok?" I asked, obviously worried about my best friend. She nodded her head. She was lying, and I could tell, and she probably knew that I could tell, but I thought it was best to just drop it. 

While Nya helped Zach and Sammy up from the ground, I heard a noise..someone crying. A..little..girl..crying? A. little. girl. crying. Yeah, that's what it was... I hurried around the large hole we were in, trying to find little places a secret door might be.

"Ugghh.." I whispered. 

"Uhh, Amber? Come back here! What are you doing?!" I heard Nya call. I have to ignore her. The crying sounds too much like my sister. 

I patted the hot netherbrick walls that were almost coated in lava. I have to hurry. Running to the other side, I kicked the wall the crying was coming from. Small bricks started to break open to reveal a small room made out of stone. I kicked the brick harder, and more bricks fell out. 

Eventually, I broke down so many of the bricks, that I could make a tiny hole to squeeze through. I went through the hole, completley ignoring the fact that Nya was running up behind me and pulling my shirt. I pushed farther into the broken brick wall, and finally, I got through.

The figure that was crying was turned around, facing the boring stone wall. I crept up behind it and sat down criss-cross applesauce. I reached out to the figure and tapped it's shoulder shakingly.

The figure turned around, shocked and wide-purple-eyed. I could tell it was a girl, and she had on a cloak and her eyes were tired. But purple. They were purple! I staright up hugged the figure, knowing for a fact that it was Ashley. She hugged back and pulled away to look at my face.

"A-Amber..It's you. Please tell me it's you. They've done so many despicable things to me..You have to be Amber. Please don't be so-some decoy o-or what-atever." Her face was trembling--I could feel it-- and her eyes looked just plain sad.

"It's me...Ashley. I'm not a decoy or whatever." She chuckled. "I'm Amber. Come on, let's get you out of here."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE~

Hey :) Sorry I have not been updating for a while. School and Pewdiepie have been very busy. But mostly school. :D I am going to put myself on a strict schedule for updating this book. And other books.

Monday- Elemental Surprise

Tuesday- We're all Infected. (I'LL TRY TO!)

Wednsday- Elemental Surprise

Thursday- Respawned:R:TIY

Friday- NONE (...But maybe if I'm bored)

Saturday- Elemental Surprise

Sunday- Respawned:R:TIY

So yeah. That;s my book schedule for right now :) I know I have Club Penguin EPF mystery and stuff. But that's still on hold so It wont be added to this schedule. I'm sorry that this authors note is probably longer than this chapter..but oh well ;) It had to be said.

Love ya:See ya:

-LOOK