Introduction | Chloe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Do you know what it's like to be a social outcast, to be 'the weirdo' of the school, to have no friends, to be bullied? I do.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I'm Chloe, Chloe Lukasiak; the laughing stock of Franklin Regional High. Growing up and through elementary school everything was fine. I was considered 'normal'. I wasn't the most popular person, but I had actual friends. I blended in. I was happy.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Then middle school came, and all hell broke loose. Maddie Ziegler had just moved to town and started attending our school. Soon enough everyone was all over her. And it was like from day one she had made it her life goal to make my life a living hell. One by one my friends slowly left me, leaving me alone and vulnerable. And as time went by the bullying and constant name calling only got worse and worse.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The words Maddie spoke really stung, sometimes I could feel the actual pain of them, as if the were pulling down at me, deep in my chest. The words were often too much for me, too much to handle and I have the angry scars to prove it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Though through all of this grim bullying and gloom I always had one thing I could turn to. My family. I honestly have the best family in the world and I love them more than time can tell. They're always there to lend a hand to hold or a shoulder to cry on. My parents are very busy, we own our own bakery. It may be small but it makes us a lot of money. It was given to my parents after my moms best friend, who owned it moved away. But no matter how busy my parents may be they absolutely always find time for me and my little sister Clara. Our happiness is what's most important to them. And they always know how to make a smile appear on my face after a very bad day.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀But unfortunately no matter how much they remind me of my worth or how much they make me smile, they will never be able to stop Maddie's scorching words from burning up my mind.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
{ a/n okay so this is my first everrr fan fiction and I'm really excited about it, sorry if it's not very good I am just a beginner so hopefully I will get better as time goes along }