Introduction | Maddie

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀People say I'm a bully. People say I'm mean. Never to my face, they wouldn't dare. They're too scared. But I know it gets said.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Maybe I am a bully. Maybe I am mean. But I honestly don't care, I really don't. Why should I anyway? He doesn't care when he bullies me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It's not like I really hurt them anyway. So I say a few harsh words. But words can't hurt you. They really can't. Words don't mean anything, and most of the time nothing people say is true.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Words don't leave big bruises and gashes; they don't viciously strike you over the head when you do something wrong, or even sometimes when you don't do anything at all. Words are words, they can't touch you or beat you, or leave any trace of anything on you. So tell me how can people be so offended by the words that I speak?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Not that I care. In fact I couldn't care less. I don't care when I watch Chloe Lukasiak run off crying because 'my words hurt her.' I don't care. If I'm being honest I actually quite enjoy it, I enjoy watching the hot tears run down her flushed cheeks. At least then I know someone else is hurting. That their whole life isn't a shiny disco ball of purity. And that gives me satisfaction.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So go ahead, call me mean, a bully, a bitch. They're words. And words are just words. They can't hit you or kick you or push you. They are words, how could they possibly ever hurt you?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
{a/n so these first two chapters were basically just introductions to the two main characters after this is when the story starts yay }