Grizz's Furrytales chapter three

Rapunzel (Crystal's version)

"There was a 👸 named Rapunzel who was trapped in a tower. All the princes of the land wanted to rescue her. Prince Brandon was the first to rescue her. "Hey, Rapunzel!" said Brandon. "Let down your hair so I can climb up and rescue you." The tower had no stairs, but luckily, Rapunzel was gifted with long, healthy, and very slippery blonde hair. As the 👸 let down her hair, the prince started to climb up but Rapunzel's hair was too slippery that the prince lost his grip and fell to the ground. "Come on, Prince Brandon." groaned Rapunzel. "Are you going to rescue me or not?" "No, I'm good, Rapunzel," said Prince Brandon getting on his horse. "It's the hair, isn't it?" asked Rapunzel. "Can you just cut it?" asked Prince Brandon. "What would you use to climb up and rescue me?" asked the princess. "Beats me, Rapunzel." said the prince and he rode off. "YOU PRINCES ARE WORTHLESS!" shouted Rapunzel. "Forget this. I'll just do it myself!" Grabbing the scissors and a bottle of hair dye, Rapunzel cut her hair short and dyed it black. Then she changed her dress and wore a black leather outfit. Rapunzel braided her leftover hair and used it as a rope to climb down the tower. As Rapunzel was about to leave, a prince named Robert stopped her. "M'lady, I would ask for your hand in marriage," said Prince Robert. "Also I have brought you this bottle of hair shampoo plus conditioner." "Dream on, Princey!" said Rapunzel giving the prince a wedgie. "No one's gonna cage this bird again!" And so Rapunzel went on to live an awesome life of adventure and excitement using only her winning personality to make her way to fame and fortune. The end.

"So the moral of the story is," said Crystal grabbing the 🎤 microphone. "Forget boys. Get paid!" Grabbing their instruments,🎻🎹🎷🎺🎸 the cubs began to play as Crystal was singing this song.

Rapunzel's Fairytale Money
______________________________

🎵🎵Well, Rapunzel bought a gold house. Bought a gold plane. Bought a gold truck and a gold train. Bought a gold fridge filled with some veggies and fruits. She wears a gold chain cause it makes her look cute. She's making that money. Rapunzel's fairytale money. She's makin' money. That fairytale sweet money. She's making that money. Rapunzel's fairytale money. She's makin' money. That fairytale sweet money. Yeah, she stacks her money brick by brick. Check out her high heels she goes click, click, click. Need a new purse 👛 cause her money doesn't fit. Bought a gold watch that goes tick, tick, tick. She's making that money. Rapunzel's fairytale money. She's makin' money. That fairytale sweet money. She's making that money. Rapunzel's fairytale money. She's makin' money. That fairytale sweet money!🎵🎵

When the song was over, the cubs returned to their seats. Grizz was speechless. "Daddy, what did you think of my story?" asked Crystal. "Wow you just ruined a classic story, sweetheart," said Grizz. "And you've turned Rapunzel into Rap-Punzel!" "Well, we like Crystal's story, Daddy," said Eliza. "That's not how the story of Rapunzel goes, cubs," said Grizz. "The Brothers Grimm would not be pleased with these twisted stories." "The Brothers Grimm?" asked Dipper. "Are they a rock band?" "I wanna go to their concert!" said April. "THEY WERE NOT A ROCK BAND!" cried Grizz. "They were German authors from the nineteenth century who wrote stories such as Hansel and Gretel, The Frog Prince, and Cinderella." "So, they're not a rock band?" asked Bradley. Grizz slapped his forehead and said, "I'm going to make a phone call. When I return, I'll tell the next story." Thirty minutes later, Grizz returned to the living room and saw the cubs setting up a stage. "What's going on here?" asked Grizz. "Well, we got 😫 tired of waiting for you so April decided to have Poetry Corner instead," said Bradley. "It's storytime, not poetry time," said Grizz. "Aw come on, Daddy," said Crystal. "It'll be fun." "More fun than listening to Daddy's boring stories?" asked Grizz sadly. "No, that's not what I meant, Daddy. said, Crystal. "That's okay, Crystal," said Grizz. "You cubs have fun with your poetry corner I'm going to my room and take a nap." "But we need you to be our heckler, Daddy," said Zac. "What's a heckler, Zac?" asked Grizz. "A heckler is someone that makes fun of a person's performance onstage whether is a comedian or a beatnik." "What are beatniks?" asked Grizz. "Wow, beatniks are like these cool cats that go on stage and tell it like it is Daddio," said April personating a beatnik. "Oh, they're hippies!" said Grizz. "Cool!" "No, Daddio," said Bradley. "Hippies like to hang out on sandy beaches while beatniks perform at nightclubs reciting poems and far-out stories." "So like, what's it going to be, Daddio?" asked Crystal. "Would you be our heckler?" "Let me think about it," said Grizz. "Heck, yeah!" "Great!" cried Dipper. "Then let the poetry corner begin!" As Grizz sat down in his chair, April was reciting this poem.

What kind of poems are the cubs going to recite? Will Grizz love it or will he heckle them for the heck of it? Stay tuned for chapter 4 of Grizz's Furrytales bye!