Grizz's Furrytales: GJ's Dream chapter eight

Inside the treehouse, Grizz and GJ were having a heart to heart talk. "GJ, why did you run away?" Grizz asked. "Why did you hit Mom?" asked GJ. "I asked you first, son," said Grizz." I didn't want to at first but I got so angry at you, Dad! What you did to Mom was unforgivable!" cried GJ. "GJ, you have every right to be angry at me," said Grizz wiping his tears. "So, why did you hit Mom, Dad?" GJ asked. Grizz gave a heavy sigh and said, "I didn't want to hit her but she kept on hitting and slapping me so much that I turned primal and I attacked her! I pushed her down on the floor and she was screaming and begging me to stop! By the time I came to my senses, your Mom walked out the door and I ran after her!"
"You could've killed her!" GJ cried yelling and hitting Grizz. The other cubs were outside and heard GJ crying in the treehouse. "I hate you! You hurt my mom!" cried GJ pushing Grizz out of the treehouse. The cubs screamed in horror to see Grizz on the ground dead. "You killed Daddy, GJ!" cried the cubs. "No! I didn't mean to! 😭 I'm sorry Dad! Please, Daddy doesn't die! Please wake up! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

Hearing his son crying, Grizz ran to GJ's bedroom and held him saying, "It's okay, son. Daddy's right here, buddy. Just a bad dream."

It took an hour for GJ to calm down and get it together. "Do you want to talk about it?" Grizz asked. "Weren't we talking in the treehouse?" asked GJ. "Yeah, and I took you back inside the house," said Grizz wiping GJ's tears. "But it was so real, Dad," said GJ. "I got so angry with you 😠 that I kicked you out of the treehouse!" Grizz hugged GJ and started to cry. "I didn't mean to hurt your Mom!" The other cubs came into the bedroom and hugged their dad. "Don't cry, Daddy," said April. "We forgive you!" "Thanks, kids," said Grizz wiping his tears. "You should give Mom a call and tell her that you are sorry," said Ivory. "I don't know- GJ what are you doing?" asked Grizz. "I'm calling Mom. Here, it's ringing!" said GJ giving the phone to Grizz.

"Shelley? Please don't hang up! Just hear me out, please! I know and I am sorry! ☹️ I didn't mean it like that! No, I'm not yelling at you! Babe, please don't hang up on me! Hello? Shelley! She hung up on me!" Grizz said.

"We're sorry, Dad," said Ryan. "It's not your fault, kids," said Grizz. "Look, why don't we play "Pass The Story?" "Okay, but wouldn't you rather play "Serenading Shelley," Daddy?" asked Yasmin. "Your Mom hates my guts, sweetheart," said Grizz. "Are you afraid that she is going to divorce you?" asked Liam. "Your Mom is thinking of leaving me," said Grizz wiping his tears. "It's all my fault!" Grizz began to cry. "I'm going to call Mom," said Zac. "No, Zac," said Grizz grabbing the phone from Zac. "Listen, kids, I appreciate your help, but this is my fault and I don't want you kids to worry about it. So, why don't we go to the living room and play Pass The Ghost Story?" "Because we rather have you call Mom and serenade her," said Zoe. "Well, that's not going to happen," said Grizz. "Everybody in the living room it is time to play Pass The Ghost Story!" The cubs followed Grizz to the living room and sat down in a circle. "This ghost story is about a family of werewolves who lived in a house just like this one." As the cubs gathered around, Grizz was telling this story.

To Be Continued