Chica x Goldie

Golden's punishment

{3rd person POV}

Chica walked into the kitchen finding something to add to mike when he gets stuffed into the suit, she found an odd looking empty suit, it was golden and was next to another suit.. Chica got shivers from the golden look-a-like Bonnie, she walked towards the other suit, she grabbed the bow tie around his neck, purple color, 'it was perfect!' she thought to herself, then the suit itself was filling up with black goo, and pupils started to form in its eye sockets, they were white as snow, she looked at the creature in fear, the suit started to stand up, growing and growing, it was taller then her, about 7 ft tall, she was 5 ft tall.

Chica walked back in fear, and bumped into a table, she couldn't go any, the golden suit was now fully filled with the black goo, some of it coming out of the eye socket and it made it look like it was crying, she yelled for Freddy or anyone who would come to help her, but the black goo splashed and sloosh to her, she tried to get away but it caught chica first, she was pinned on the table that was behind her, her arms placed above her head and her legs spread wide open, exposing her woman hood the button on her thigh was pushed, she was slowly transforming into her human form, she struggled and pulled, she tried everything but in the end she always failed. Soon enough she gave up, and let the black goo do what it wanted to do, she was tired out and was blushing at the same time, a light red color was spread from cheek to cheek, the black goo went and wrapped itself around her legs and arms, still holding her in place.

"Nngh ahh~" she mewled and looked away from embarrassment for the feeling that she was actually enjoying it.

"Tell me, why have you woken me?~" grumbled a voice, a low and dark husky voice.

This turned her on and was getting soaking wet from it, fuck did she want something in her, but she tried to focus and get away. She was thinking for a way to get out. She had an idea, but it was risky and crazy, but she had hope that it would work. She squirmed and struggled at first, then went to her plan she was embarrassed in many ways, she looked away from him.. She doesn't even know his name for crying out loud!

"U-um, i-im sorry, wrong room.. I-i'll be right back, a-and uh.. Bring you.. Something..?" She mumbled, she looked at the yellow bear, he growled at this, she was in for the worst time of her life..

"How dumb do you think i am, is this what that fredbear teached you? You need to be tought a lesson." He smirked and walked toward the chicken, pinned and ready for what ever lesson she desrved.

"P-please don't do this, i-i need to b-be out their a-and making the s-security guard s-sca-"

A tentacle was shoved into her ass hole, she screamed in pain, tears forming in the corner of her big purple eyes. She begged for it to stop and struggling wasn't big help for her.. She gave up later on, and let the slimy worm do it's job, massaging her thighs, ripping off her bib and letting it be played by it, she enjoyed this, a lot.. Bonnie would never do anything like this, he's to nice, and sentimental, she wanted to be naughty.

"P-punish me please, I-I've been naugty, i-i want you to pull my hair and choke me, fuck me til i cant walk, i-i want you to make me scream and b-beg!"

Well shit! She really needed it! Goldie was very turned on from it, shoving 3 more in, and a huge one into her vagina, she yelled in pain and pleasure, he loved the pain yells,  this was going to be interesting as it goes, she still wanted more, she wanted to cum, anything that would make her feel pleasure as it goes.

"M-make me cum, i-i need it"

She whimpered like a puppy, and moved like a kitten, golden just couldn't hold back, he crawled in front of her and turned human, he was a tanned, cute, and handsome man. Chica looked at him with a pleading look, a desperate look, he couldn't hold back anymore, he wanted to fuck her now.. So thats exactly what he was going to do.

"Chica, i hope that pussy of your can handle this~"

Golden pulled down his pants with his boxers, and out sprung a good 8-10 inch cock, that was hard and already covered in pre-cum, she was impressed and very needy.

"O-ok just put i-it in please!!"

"Telling me what to do? How rude, but.. You did say please~❤️"

With those final words, he penetrated chicas ass.

Part 2

{Chica's POV}

I felt him enter me, with all his might, i was so pleased and moaned loudly, fuck bonnie this felt really great, after a few more amazing thrust and groans, we both came, and we laid besides each other... Tired and panted, well not all tired.. We continue to go at it, still having sex and him still cumming in me, i was sure now i was pregnant, but once we fell asleep, i woke up, turned to my side and he was gone, i was left with a gift, a child.. A beautiful baby girl, i never saw him again.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The previous one deleted on its own but good thing i wrote them in my notes!! Ha! Take that Wattpad!)