Papyrus x Sans (Undertale)

Orange mix

{3rd Persons POV}

"S-sans ok, stop it now, n-not here were in public!" They were at a restraunt, late night snack, It was sans 5th heat, its pretty bad, why? Because he's the older brother and he wants to fuck him or be fucked, either way it was pretty bad for the tall skeleton.

"P-papy, please I just need you r-right now, I-I'll even let you be the dominate one, b-but please just n-now!!~" said the smaller blue drooling, panting, and shaking skeleton on on top of the other, he needed him desperately and quickly.

Papyrus just stared at him, with worry but also the urge to rip him apart and fuck every part of the other boy, I mean the only way papyrus new how sans released it was from a buddy he has, but he hasn't even texted him in a while, and papyrus was the only one here, but their in public so He can't do this, especially not to him..Then sans left eye started to glow a faint blue,they both teleported to his room, on the messy bed, so it was very uncomfortable. Papyrus looked at the smaller boy still on top of him, an orange shade spread across his face, from cheek to cheek, the blue tongue from the small skeleton was out and licked the taller one from the neck.

"You like that papy? Dose this please you? Do you want more?~" sans said in a soft and sweet voice, which turned on papyrus.

Papyrus kissed him and sucked on his tongue, he picked him up which made sans jump in excitement, then carried him to his room, which was more decent and better than the others messy room, he placed him on his bed, pinning him on it and his arms above his head, he was ready for this and wanted this to happened for a while but, then again he thought he would be judged by it, and he wasn't which made him happy. He loved every second about this, he just wanted to fuck him, he looked down at him, looking at every curve from the smaller one under him.

"Your so hot like this sans.. Fuck I can't wait to see you even more messy then you already are" the taller one said, this was a huge turn on for sans, and he wanted..no he needed this!

"P-please papy hurry up and fuck m-me~" papyrus grinned at sans, he was playing with his ribs, teasing him, but sans wanted more, so he basically just used his magic to make tentacles and wrapping them around papyrus and pinning him down, then pulled off his battle armor and the rest, sans took off his sweater and shorts, he crawled on top of papyrus and teased him by moving on his hard cock and pretending to put it in, which he wanted but he did it for not fucking him.

"J-jeez you tease me by pretending to ride me, what n-next a blow job?~"

Sans new what he was doing, he was pretending not to care so he could get what he wanted, no instead he used one of the tendrils, and teased papys asshole.

"Mmrr, maybe the opposite of this, unless you beg you slut, beg for daddy to suck you cock dry~"

"Now I can't wait to get my hands on you"

"Don't you mean, skelehands?"

"Fuck'en hell, just suck my dick so I don't have to hear your stupid puns"

Sans didn't like papyrus respond to this and stuck the tendril in his asshole, papyrus groans in pain and tries to move away but couldn't, he looked at sans with a pleading look to stop this.

"Don't look at me like that, it's not happening papy, mm you look good, makes me want to fuck you already, or at least want to, you bitch~"

"I l-love it when you t-talk dirty m-master, fuck g-give me more!~"

sans grinned at the pleading papyrus he loved it, it made him want to destroy him, and he wanted that badly to but if he did, then who else would be their to get fucked by him? Oh right, that other person, but he has papyrus right their and now! Sans stuck two more tendrils in him, moving in and out, but it was easy, the tendrils them selfs were all slimy, he moaned, pleasure shooting through his sweating body, he wanted to get fucked already, and he thought he was going to fuck him, maybe when it's his turn.

"H-hurry up and put it in s-sans! I can't take I-it anymore!~"

"As you wish....slave~"

Part 2

{sans POV}

I moved the tentacles away from papys ass and crawled over to him, I grabbed my throbbing dick and rubbed it a bit, groaning from the pleasure, and getting ready to position myself so i can fuck papyrus, since well... I doesn't have lube, i'll just have to try and fuck him the hard way, maybe papyrus will like it, maybe not, but I really need to stick my dick into him some how.

"Paps I don't have any lube, so I'm just going to for it ok?"

"W-what? No! Your not fucking me, not witho-"

I slammed myself into him so hard.. Fuck it felt tight and good at the same time I wanted to keep doing it, he yelled out in pain, begging for it to stop, I tried to whisper sweet things into his ears, then massage his thighs, or lick his neck, anything to get his mind off of the pain that was given to him, later he started to buck his hips, indicating for me to start moving. I gave a hard thrust like the one before and grabbed him from the waist, making sure I gave the right hits, then I made them softer and went faster, he was very pleased but he wanted me to go harder. I moved deeper, but not harder, it was a bit difficult to do this, but it was working some how, and he liked it, he was shaking his hips while I was fucking his ass hole, and it almost seemed like he has done this before, and if he didn't, well as some people say 'beginners luck'.

"F-fuck paps your so tight, I love it~"

"Ngh.. Nng...mmph, a-ahh~"

He starts so pants, i go harder and he howls in pleasure, i then look at him, his tight ass is so stretched out, i keep thrusting in him, the thought of him only mine, ass fucked every night turned me on so much, i just needed to have him every day. I thrust faster and harder trying my best to turn him on more then he already is, make him cum faster, i needed this, he moaned and groaned.. Turning me on more, how does he know what to do!?

"Shit...Ahh fuck yeah, you feel good paps~"

"C-cumming!"

"Yeah, cum for daddy~"

"AHHHH!~"

And with a hard thrust, he came.. Perfect! Cum on the bed, oh welll, he'll have something to clean up after all of this.

-------------------------------------------
Huehuehuehue, like or no... Idrgaf, i like it!... Although it should of been papyrus fucking sans, maybe... Ill do one like that next time.