Uf sans x Ut sans (part 1)

{Request}

The_Terable_Drawer

(This is the beginning of how the two meet if not interested please just wait for the next chapter its winter break so i have time to make another chapter, enjoy if you want!)

{Ut sans POV}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kids like you... Should be Burning in hell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{After A Long Fight}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heh, dija really think you would be abl-"

'Slash'

"So... Guess that's it huh? Just... Don't Say I Didn't Warn you..." Feeling my defeat sink in I got up on my feet with any little strength I had in me."Welp, I'm going to grillby's.."
I stumble past the Kid and start to feel my hands and legs disintegrate.

"Papyrus... Do you want anything......?"

~~~~~~{Present}~~~~~~

".............."

'I feel... Spent'

"............................"

'where am i?'

"H-hnn............. Wh-wha-?........."

I opened my eyes and to my extend, all i could see made my mind imagine my room. I tiredly turned my head to the side and to see my mess of a room, i smile to myself.

'The kid reseted'

I sigh happily but the feeling didn't last. After any Pacifist, Genocide, Neutral run it'll all reset and it'll be like nothing ever happened, i felt my eye sockets darken like a midnight back color. I sat up feeling the sharp pain in my ribcage, I held onto it like i was bleeding out, my left eye glowing a soft turquoise blue as i felt sweat beads (?) fall on the side of my skull.

The pain soon left as i felt myself gain control again to my body. I lifted up my shirt and saw that same red scar I've had for the last 5,527 reset. I sat up from my unmade bed and peered out through the window. Monster kid is playing with the rocks who are also playing a game of Robin Hood.

'kids coming with-in a week.'

I thought to myself, only seeing this scenario enough to recognize the amount of time from now and when They arrive. I was tired of this, ready to leave it all.... I depressingly dressed myself and slipped on my slippers. Once i finished getting ready i looked myself in the mirror only for a tired and depressed expression stared back at me.

'This time, it will be different'

I told myself, not ever having thought about it.

'I will be make it different'

I thought once more, instead of waiting a week for the human to come i went to the purple doors, my yet again knock knock jokes.... The lady should be here, as i knocked i heard no response... I heard nothing... I worry now, i knock again.

.............
..............
Silence
..............
.............

'This isn't like the last time'

I thought, a bit curious about it, this could be it, then out of no where i heard a knock.. 'to soon'

"You're a bit late, heh, well... Who's there?" i said turning to the snowy sight. Then an unexpected voice came through.

"Juno" it said with a raspy and harsh voice, like it trying to make fun of me.

My eyes widen, there was still little hope in me that things would be different, but.... Thinking back from earlier, i knew how it all happened, the timing everything, i just recognize it which made me re-think...

"Juno... Who?" i asked curious.

"Juno anything else other then a bad joke?" it questioned. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"G-good one lady.." I commented.

I was about to take my turn, raising my hand, ready to knock and make a joke. Except on my right side i felt the long purple sliding open, out came a a figure a bit taller then me, smelled of sweat and very... Very red.

"Listen toots, i ain' no Lady" the... Wait, he's a... Skeleton....?

"......" i stood silent not knowing what to say or how to react.

We stood there looking at each other, and why does he look like me? Tch, well I always knew I was this attractive,

'What am i saying?? There is something new right in front of me!'

I thought as i stood up from the floor, getting a closer look at his appearance, all i could remember was a angry expression staring at me with killer eyes, and that gold tooth..... No one knows this but... I got a eye socket for shit like that. He moved closer to me but no ones that stupid, i turned his soul blue and pushed him down onto his butt.

"Not so fast kiddo, i don't remember seeing something like this in the past resets. Now, how about he sit down and talk for a while." i spoke out and made my famous grin.

"You... Really don't remember do you..." the guy said then stared at me with a sad look.

Wait... Shouldn't I remember him? I know everything about anything, but if he knows me and i don't know him in return...

Then that is Something new.

"Who are you. And don't make me as again." i said threatening, keeping my guard up.

But it was more like a faulty guard, its up but it could be easily taken down a good kick, The guy only could smirk.

"Come on dolly, you don't remember the times we've had? 'Specially in the bed~" he said, guess he's trying to lighten up the mood.

I blush, 'what the hell is up with this guy??' i scoff and brush it away. "What's your name." i said bringing out his soul and grasping it tightly with my hand

The soul was soft, defenseless, a few scars here and there, it made me sad, undoing the blue attack i just stared at it, a cracked yellow soul, i ran my thumb across the surface feeling it slightly quiver.. Almost forgetting about the guy i looked at him, he could only stare back, blushes and breathing lightly...