Mangle x Security guard

Metal love

Part 1

It was the 6th night. Jeremy was alone in his office, no doors, not a lot of battery left, no way out. Its 4 A.M and he's already been close to dying multiple times until..

{Jeremy's POV}

'Something's not right' I think while I checked the cameras, I see Freddy, chica, bonnie, balloon boy, puppet, all the toys but... I feel like something missing... I put the camera down done checking and winding the music box, I put the mask on letting balloon boy leave, checked the vents and hallway but... Something's off.. Then I felt a tap on my back shoulder, I turned slowly, not knowing what to expect and there... I see... MANGLE!! that's who I forgot!

"oh god no! SHIT!" I know if I leave my seat I get fired but... What the hell!! I'm gonna die!

I ran, not thinking.. I just ran.. I ran into most of the animatronics but none got me to there avail, they chased me but some got tired. I just kept running, its a good thing I have a lot of stamina! 'i spoke to soon' as I found myself trip and fall on a table, breaking it.. Ouch.

"aww shit... Agghh my back" I winced while trying to get up grabbing a hold of the wall, but the wall was moving, or was that me? Is this normal?

That was until it started to wrap itself around my wrist, I tried to pull it away, my mind thinking I'd rather be on the floor instead of standing up, I used my other hand to try and pry it open with it only to be with that other arm. This isn't suppose to happen. I yanked and pulled but to no avail. I then tightness on both my legs as they were spread open.

"H-h-Hey CUtiE~" It was mangle.

"N-No!" i yelled. I was so scared.

"Let me go!"

"Okay"

"Really?"

"No."

im fucked, this wasn't suppose to happen. As the metal tentacle slithered itself into my clothes one wrapped around  itself on my neck. I was completely helpless. Mangle sucks.

While i thought to myself the tentacles ripped apart my clothes leaving my in boxers and left overs from what use to be my uniform.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." mangle says seductively, how would that even work?? There made of metal! That's gonna hurt.

"Wanna hear something?~" mangle whispered in his ear seductively.

"U-um... Erm..." he blushed heavily.

"Remember a few night back when you were a noobie.. Vincent came in? And in a minutes you guys were fucking~" Mangle hit a steep road.

"When he grabbed you by the hips and slammed into you.. How you yelled out for him. Your into the ties and gagging shit. Kinky~" Vinny...

"You guys did so many positions. You came so many times.. Even though your still with the shit head mike." .... M-mikey... I-it was an accident!

{Flash back}

(I will continue this in the morning. Well in a few hours. Please vote and comment for more and I'll see you guys next time. Peace!✌)