US-UF-UT-GT

{Part 2}

'The Kink'

{WARNING: I have no name for UnderTale and Gaster Papyrus so.. Its just going to be there AU and Paps, other the fell (AKA UnderFell) and Swap (AKA UnderSwap)}

{UNDERFELL}

I could taste the lust he wanted from me, I have never been so surprised from any of this, and yet.. I'm curious to see what would happen, he then pulled away and looked at G!Paps.. He went to him and pulled him close, not for a kiss.. His eyes glowed a soft orange, G!Paps responded with his yellow eyes glowing, and they both kissed, I could just stare.. UT!Paps grabbed me by my hand and pulled me close to the both of them, he then grabbed the back of my head and G!Paps; pushed our skulls together, and we kissed each other.

"You like that?~" UT!Paps asked, and he knew we did since we kept kissing each other.

We pulled away and looked at each other once more, GT!Paps had a lustful look, his eyes glowed Yellow and kissed UT!Paps again. Passion was returned this time by both, and GT!Paps shivered once UT!Paps had rubbed him through his pants. He Unzipped them and pulled his bottom clothing down slightly with his boxers, UT!Paps had already summoned his parts, a leaking, needy pussy and a stretched out ass hole begging to be stretched out even more.

{After There Clothes Were Off} (im sorry, it'd be to long of I typed all that)

UT!Paps had pinned me down onto his race car bed, he sat on my waist while GT!Paps was behind him. Both me and GT!Paps had out cocks summoned and I could feel UT!Paps get excited. He slithered his right arm behind GT!Paps's neck while the other guiding my cock at his entrance, he was slimy and wet, ready to be entered, and that's exactly what I did, once I had the chance to enter him I moved up, he arched his back while he pushed himself more onto me, I could only groan in pleasure as I held him where his thighs would be.

{GASTERTALE}

This... Innocent child.. Is having a threesome with me and fell.. I couldn't wait to feel inside of him, I pushed him onto Fell and saw he was stretched out already, good.. I can straight to the point. I guided my cock at his entrance and pushed myself into him, if it was possible at all, he could wake the whole Underground with his moans, fell had kissed him to try and keep his mouth shut. I started to thrust into him, grabbing him the waist, he also moved with my thrust giving pleasure to Fell as well.

"God, y-your such a little slut aren't cha?~" I moaned out, UT!Paps nodded.

"S-such a dirty s-slut! F-fuck your so b-big!~"

"yeah you l-like being stretched h-huh?" I smirked, increasing the speed to my thrust.

His ass smacked against my skin creating a slapping sound, while Fell made the squishing sound with UT!Paps ecto-Vag.

"I think he likes being f-fucked by two cocks G" Fell grunted out, "Agreed" I responded while he kept on moaning to for us to give him more.

"I dont know.. What makes you think that you deserved it?~" Fell said into UT!Paps ear (?) while i thrusted deeper into his anus, we both moved deeper into him.

"of fuck.. P-please guys.." UT!Paps moaned.

{UNDERSWAP} (BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, did ya?!)

I saw all of this happening, and all I could do was watch.. It was fucking hot to see them destroy something like that, I kept my mouth closed while I felt my cock throb.. It turned me on sad to say, I hid in the closet because UT!Pap had pranked me earlier and I was planning to get him back today with a marker, but this happened.