US-UF-UT-GT

{Part 1}

The 'Kink'

{WARNING: I have no name for UnderTale and Gaster Papyrus so.. Its just going to be there AU and Paps, other then fell (AKA UnderFell) and Swap (AKA UnderSwap)}

{3rd persons POV}

It was dark in the underground, always have.. Always will.. But, today was no ordinary day. UnderFell, Undertale, Underswap, and Gaster Paps had come together for a small get together, they decided on undertales place.

{a few minutes into the get together}

"god damn it.. I'm bored.." Fell growled. His place was on the couch, on the far left while Gaster Paps had decided to be on the right, his right leg on top of the other, while reading a book.

"Find something that entertains you." G!Paps responded. He licked his thumb and flipped the page to his book, starting to read as soon as the page was turned.

"how about you go see what Swap is up to.. He's been gone for the past half and hour or so.." He says casually. Fell looked over at him his legs open and his skull rested against his hand, he scoffed at his doppelganger and looked away.

"What makes you think I would be interested in a weed pack like him?" Fell says, looking at a blank TV screen, Bored.

Nothing to entertain him.. Its not like he wanted to come here, but sans had done it this time, disobeying.. He'd only do these kind of things to get punished, and it was no fun anymore, Red would just make him mad, not horny. He would slack off more, pain that was given to his brother turned him on, he needed to get away, so he went to the get together.

"If you want, I can help look with you" fT!Paps says.

He read the next side of his book while fell thought about his proposition, only to sigh. Fell only wanted to do something, he could of watched TV, or play a board game or something, but he just wanted to move. He replied with a 'Lets go', G!Paps put a book mark to save where he was reading and off they went. In the kitchen, in the back and front yard, pet rock, even in sans room, but he was no where to be found..... Until .....

"A-Agh~ Nyeh~" the moans started.

They stopped to listen where it came from, and.. Who would of guessed it came from UT!Paps room. They looked at each other then back at the door that hid the secrets, they wanted to know but.. Something said to leave.

"You knock" Fell whisper yelled.

"You first!" G!Paps starts. "Unless the bad and terrible Papyrus is scared of what he's going to see" he whisper yelled back at fell.

"maybe.." Fell mumbled.

"you kill everyday!" G!Paps facepalm.

"alright alright!" He grabbed the door knob and twisted it, he pushed it open and the only thing running through his mind was 'Swap, you better leave Undertale alone!'

Not that he wanted UnderTale, its just sans was some one you didn't want to mess with, 'A Bad Time' was only the tip of the iceberg. Fells mouth was wide open to what he saw.. UnderTale papyrus was masterbating! The innocent child of god, sinning! Fell looked at G!Paps.

"w-what..?" G!Paps whispered, fell pointed, G crept to the side of the door and peeked inside the room, he too, was surprised. Fell kept looking, so much passion and lust coming from the innocent.. It turned him on.

Fell had a bulge coming from his danger area.He hid it in embarrassment, but.. UnderTale had smelled the need from Fell, he turned his head, eyes half lidded.

"So.. Your just g-gonna stare?~" UT!Paps moaned, "o-or are you going to come a-and help.. G.. You can come to i-if you want to~".

Fell stared, if it was possible to blush he would be red a tomato. He turned to G!Paps, his copy had walked cautiously into room with fell, UT!Paps looked at both of them. They both stared at him. UT!Paps stood up and went slowly to fell who tensed up, UT!Paps could only chuckle, then he stuck out his orange, slick, slimy tongue and licked his teeth.

"come on big boy, play with me~" UT!Paps smirked.

Fell was astonished by the sudden act, but.. Didn't complain as his tongue also came out, both tongue dance gracefully and passionately. G!Paps stared as he to, was getting turned on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hey guys, so.. Since I didn't get any comments for a fight with the blue x red smut, I just decided to move on soo... Yup! And that's all.. So I guess ill see you guys in the next chapter, peace!