(non specific)

Why Won't You Let Me Love You ?

I would love you until my mind breaks

You're perfect.... In every way.... You.

When i catch a glimpse of you walking past me. I hold my breath, nervous if it will be the 24th time you bump into me, and all those past times will always be the same, but unique in my perspective.

When you stare into my Chocolate Carmel Brown eyes while i stare into your purple Amethyst eyes and you ask if im okay, i feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, i become nervous and my heart pounds to a drum beat.

I sigh in relieve as you ask if i was hurt.

You care for me, and when i nodded you smile at me with a kind and warm smile that makes me smile at you back unknowingly.

You say, be careful next time, but i will try and do it again.

Just to see your face, your eyes, your smile, your body, your hair, your veins, your hands, your clothes, and the sent you leave when you disappear from my sight.

The first time i went to your house i took the deepest inhale so when i interacted with you, i could sense your presence days away.

You weren't there obviously, but i wish you were.

I could tell you about how to fix your room, and how to manage a real social media account.

A new day, like every other day i attempt to make myself known to you, to get you to notice my presence, only you were with some one else.

Some one who wasn't me.

You gave that person the same smile you gave me, every time you worried for me.

They smiled at you, wanting to get to know you better, but i know what they want... They don't want your love, your affection that i craved from when i met you, they don't want your attention for love.

They only want what every other human wants.

Pleasure.

But i can give you more then that.

I can give you independence, i can give you confidence, i can give you protection, i can give you so much... Love, care, attention you need each time.

I would never hurt you, as long as you listened to me, as long as you stayed away from the bad people.

Im not bad, i just.. Want you to myself with no distractions.

Distractions that take you away from me..

Chica... Your my angel.... My savior, and i will sail the 7 seas to take you away from harm and have you to myself. Only to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This just came to mind, please don't hate, but enjoy this twisted chapter, i did.. Watch your back)