Paperfresh (Part 1)

[Request] :

BendyDemon2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold Little Heart

Play the song when asked thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[>Jammy's POV<]

One day.... Just one day i wish to know what it's like to be outside of my home... Into different worlds.... Only one day.... Just once... Before i turn to dust.

I remained in my room, on my bed... Staring outside my window into blankness while listening to music with my headphones in, the curtains drawn back having me stare into the white of the void... But instead of staring at nothing, i crossed my arms on the board of the window and rest my head on them. Closing my eyes, imagining, fantasizing about experiencing something new.

Like what it would be like to run in the grass in the overtale AU, or star gaze in the outertale AU, the different kinds if fish in the sea at the oceantale AU, different Monsters in different regions, different environments, different everything. Imagining the worlds that are far from my reach but close in my mind, i mutter some of the lyrics from the song im listening to..

(Play the song)

Been traveling these wide

Roads for so long, my

Hearts be far from you

Ten thousand miles gone

Oh i wanna come near and

Give you, every part of me

but there's blood on my

hands, and my lips are

Unclean.

And soon i felt the water touch my feet (?) the sand being rush from the water and sinking me into it. I see myself smiling, its just me... On the one day i can be alone... By self, enjoying something new.

"Jammy! Im home!"

Nope, i didn't imagine that voice, moms here... I didn't nessisarly hear him but i could sense it in my soul.

I open my eyes.. My dream land fading off as i slowly come back to reality, i then realized.. I won't ever have the chance to see something new..I sit up on my bed, gritting my teeth as black tears start streaming down my eye sockets.

'I wish i could see something new' i thought to myself.

But before mom knew i was crying, i wipe away my tears and lightly smack my cheeks together. I calm down and begin to chant confident things to myself and i soon feel better. I inhale deeply and then exhale.

In my darkness I remember

Momma's words reoccur to me

"Surrender to the good Lord

And he'll wipe your slate clean"