Paperfresh (part 2)

Request :

BendyDemon2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold little heart

WARNING :
The following contains pretty sexual content. And hardcore anal stuff. if you'd wish to skip it, go for it. Again, you have been warned. If you want, you can skip to where its listed in 'smut' idrc but leave a vote and a comment, really helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[>Fresh's POV<]

I layed on my bed, I was sweating while my chest glowed a faint Violet purple. my back against the soft cusion from the mattress as I gaze at the ceiling. i was drooling, my left hand gripping the sheets of the bed, twitching every 30 seconds. Long, 30 seconds. my heart eye glowing brightly. My right hand wondered around my partners spine, looking at there smooth, silky, dark color. They were trapped in there own gaze, there own feeling, there own Pleasure.

{A Day Ago}

I was just skating down to Grillby's like I usually do. But today... something in my soul told me to take a different route there, i assumed it was because an Un-fresh face was showing up where i usually go so... I decided to take the way around through the woods. Since there was grey snow on the ground but enough to be covering the ground, i had to carry the skateboard all the way to Grill's. Totally unfresh.

[> "Fresh, please just tell the story right. " <]

I walked down the Main street to the short cut i usually take but, there was something off with the vibes. It was a... Safe feeling at first but i only feel like this whenever papyrus is around, and i knew he would never take this road, not even if his life depended on it, trust me.. I know... It freaked me out to much that I had triggered my blue attack and just swung who ever was hiding into plain sight.

' I have never seen this skeleton before! Who is this?? '

"This is a surprise, and im usually full of them, but i have NEVER seen you before. Mind telling me what you're doing here?" I asked.

I gave my good old death stare. purple fire burning from my eyes.

Who ever this was looked scared and homeless, since the bag he was carrying was literally his jacket and something in it, probably his clothes or something.

"You weren't suppose to see me" the Monster says as he stands up, a bit shorter then me by a foot and very... Innocent looking. Totally caught me off guard.

"Listen, even if i was or wasn't, its not like i'll remeber you."..................

Obviously i LIEd , but who can blame me? This is new and i can't wait to see what happens next. The human hasnt passed by yet so this isnt past of the game.

"I know people like you, mom told me about you. You're the people who are cursed to remember the past and fear for a future that will never change. " the stranger says.

Its like he knows me, he's read (Pronounced as red) through me like a book.

"All i need is a bag, please just help me with that and in exchange I'll do what ever you want." He says trying not to sound or stare at my in desperation.