Ending

Thank you all who has read We Are More Than The Doctor's Paper. This has been a journey for me as a writer and a person. I knew about some mental illnesses and what they were, but doing the research I have done, I have learned so much more. I hope that each and every one of you have learned something too. If you are one struggling with something, know that you aren't alone. There are others out there going through the same things you are. They might be experiencing them differently, but they might know how you feel. Don't be afraid to reach out and get help. You are stronger than what you realize. " You never know how strong you are until being strong is all you have." If you are thinking about giving up, keep fighting. Thing will get better sooner or later. If you give up today, you'll never know what tomorrow will bring. If you give up today, you will never know if tomorrow is the day things get better. " The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long." While going through your journey of recovery never look back. Looking back might trigger you in ways. " The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you've come." If you are one who has relapses, just know that it's okay. One step back is okay. You are not your downfalls. Find healthy ways to get rid of feelings you have or thoughts you're thinking. Go work out, listen to calm music, go for a run, find something you can enjoy and use that as your way to calm down. " A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor." " You may mess up, but you're not a mess up. You may make a mistake, but you are not a mistake, you may fall, but you are not a failure. You are not your downfalls." If you are having thoughts over never being good enough, or if you feel you're worthless, please know you are good enough and you are worth it. Don't let others get you down. " You are one of a kind and you have something great to offer." " I just want you to know that you're very special and the only reason I'm telling you is because I don't know if anyone ever has."

Here are some positive quotes:

- " Whatever life throws at you, even if it hurts you, just be strong and fight through it. Remember, strong walls shake but never collapse."

- " Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO LONGER MATTERS. Today is another day so get on track and move closer to your dreams and goals. You can do it."

- Keep going. Each step may get harder, but don't stop. The view at the top is beautiful."

- " I'm strong, because I've been weak. I'm fearless, because I have been afraid. I'm wise, because I've been foolish."

- " When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end you end up polished and they end up useless."

If you know someone who is going through a tough time, please do not put them down. They are probably already being put down by others and possibly by themselves. " If you can't be a pencil to write someone's happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove someone's sadness." Always be kind and if they need someone to talk to let them know you are there. You may not understand what they are saying or how they are feeling, but you can sit there and listen and let them get it all out. If they start to cry, give them a tissue and a hug. Be the reason why they want to keep fighting. " Everyone deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow."

If you don't know anyone who is going through anything, let me tell you a few things. BE NICE TO EVERYONE! You don't know anyone's story and even if you know them, they might not be telling you everything. " Say something positive to someone-you might just change their day." Smile at people. You never know how much a smile can change someone's day. Don't bully. Bullying can affect someone very much. If everyone spreads a little bit of kindness we can go far.

Just a few reminders:You can't keep everything in. You can try, but it will only tear you up inside and out. Find some you trust and talk to them. We all have feelings and that's okay because we are human, just don't let them control you. Thank you all again for the reads. I hope you all have learned something and I hope you all continue to be positive and spread kindness. Stay strong my butterflies. It may be storming now, but it can't rain forever. Don't wait for it to stop raining, learn to dance in it. <3