Welcome Home

(y/n) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Welcome to the vocaloid household!" shouted everyone in unison as I approached this new house. I'm a new vocaloid and just like the others I wasn't born, I was created. Created to sing and bring hope and happiness into the world.
     I looked around the yard scared yet excited for what's to come; living was such an exciting thing. "Haaaaiiiiii!!!" shouted a turquoise coloured hair female standing in the middle of the group, "My name is Hatsune Miku! Feel free to just call me Miku though." Miku grabbed me by my wrists gingerly and happily pulled me along to the rest of the group. She abruptly stopped a few feet away and pointed at a blue haired male that seemed to be in his 20's. "That's Shion Kaito. Then next to him is Meiko." My gaze shifted from the blue haired male to a female with short light brown hair and red clothing on. "welcome!" they both said at the same time "Just call me Kaito." the blue haired male said to me. I could barely nod before Miku dragged me to the next person I was to meet. "this here is my bestest friend Megurine Luka!" Miku paused before giggling, "Or just Luka-chan. Can she call you that too Luka-chan?" Miku looked towards the pink haired female named Luka. "Heh well I see no reason to deny. She's a part of our family now." Luka happily stated as she smiled at me. "H-hello there..." I mumbled, trying not to seem so shy. "awwww how cute! I love you already!" Miku exclaimed before I heard a new unfamiliar voice, "MIKKUUUU!!" I heard from behind Luka. I looked over her shoulder to see two blonde haired twins, one male the other female. "How come you're introducing us to her last?!" she angrily whined. "Sorry Rin-chan, but you two are the youngest." Miku sternly said back. Rin walked up to you looking straight into your eyes angrily before falling back laughing. "I'm Kagamine Rin!" exclaimed the blonde teen. She stood up pulling her brother closer to me and Miku. I noticed him examining me earlier but that's only natural when someone new is living with you so I didn't say anything. "Don't be rude Len! Say something!" Rin shouted as she slightly hit the back of his head. The blonde haired boy pushed Rin away as he said "I'm Kagamine Len....welcome home." barely audibly then rushed off to fight with his sister about hitting him.
     Miku started laughing and then looked back over at me, "Oh right!" she started, "what's your name?" she questioned. I sat there quietly thinking for a moment before finally saying "(y/n), my name is (y/n)."