Secret Side

Warning:  Cursing or offensive language is in this chapter if you dislike that sort of talk. Sorry :/ and some "sexual" content (if you can call making out sexual??)
(y/n) - your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        My heart stopped, my breathing went choppy, my body weak.  Len that ASSHOLE! So many thoughts flooded my mind in that moment after my official debut concert. His eyes found mine and all he did was smirk that devilish smirk as he enjoyed more of the young lady pinned to the wall in front of him.
        After three days of laying in my room Miku and the rest of them gave up on trying to get me out. Everything around me was blurry from the warm tears that continued to pour out of me, my bedding all wrinkled and sprawled on top of me. "I thought he cared." I said aloud to myself once again, the tears making my vision more and more hazy. "He didn't feel a thing..." I forcefully made myself accept. My stomach began to really hurt as I laid there wishing to go back in time and never give a damn about him. "He picked such a WHORE!" I exclaimed as I threw my water bottle across the already trashed up room. I stood up and put the first shirt I saw laying around on, then fixed my shorts from being lopsided, "I need food... " I whispered to myself as I headed to the door.
        Upon opening the door was a sleeping Miku and Kaito, "Waiting for me to come out huh?" I thought to myself as I quietly chuckled and sneaked past them out into the hall to the kitchen. Avoiding everyone would be easy on a Saturday, it's the only day we have to ourselves and most everyone sleeps in, or goes out. I turned the corner to find that someone was already in the kitchen, Mikuo, "Hey. You're out of your room." he quietly said towards me, "My sis has been worried sick about you, and more importantly I'm sorry about...last time I saw you ya know?" That moment filled my mind for a second before they were pure rage, anger, and sadness again. "Don't worry about it." I quickly replied as I reached for an apple nearby. "No. (Y/n) it's not! I let my feelings get the best of me, you're just so cute and pretty that I wanted to have you." Feelings, what even were those anymore? Was he so wrong to act even though deep down what we feel isn't even real? "Mikuo I-..", my voice trailed off as I heard Len's humming coming closer to the kitchen, I looked Mikuo in the eyes and knew I wanted Len to feel what I did, but worse! Not with a stranger but with someone he has to see everyday; if Len really cares, he'll show something after this. I quickly sat up on the counter nearest to me and pulled Mikuo closer while wrapping his arms around my waist, "Then have me then." I aggressively whispered to him as I roughly pushed my mouth against his, instantly gaining access to the wet tavern past his lips. Mikuo surely didn't hesitate and had his hand up my shirt in no time, "Perfect" I thought to myself as I put my hand against the brim to his pants "Nothing to serious, but just enough spice to potentially piss him off."
         Len walked in and froze at the sight, his hands became fists within a second. "MIKUO! Step away from the lady. " Len growled, Mikuo released our kiss and turned to Len fixing his pants, as I fixed my bra and shirt. "(Y/n) here is already tired of your shit Len, then again who wouldn't be? You playboy. " Len blinked and for a second I saw the fourteen year old boy he was made to be, but that second was gone quickly and before I knew it Len was running towards Mikuo with no intent to show any form of mercy,  "She's MINE! Keep your dirty hands off of her!" Len threw a punch but Mikuo quickly side stepped, "I have the dirty hands? At least I don't play with the feelings of someone I care about and play around with other women! " Mikuo shoved Len down, but Len was quick to get back on his feet before Mikuo could strike again. Guilt was taking a hold on me as I stood there, "I acted on feeling, not thought...Oh god what do I do?" My thoughts raced as Len finally hit Mikuo and knocked him down, "You're going to pay for touching what's mine" Len was primal and savage, no ounce of the kind, sweet boy I saw mere weeks ago. Len was about to strike Mikuo once again. No, no, no no!
        "NO!" I shouted as I jumped in front of Mikuo taking Len's hit for him. "Don't-...STOP THIS! This is all my fucking fault!"  Len looked at me with worry as he was the small cut his hit to my jaw gave me, "(Y/n), move. This has nothing to do with you. "
"Yes it does! " I exclaimed, my breathing staggered as I brought myself to explain, "I was upset, I was bitchy, I was acting fucking stupid and I'm sorry. I put Mikuo onto me just to anger you, so you could feel what I did..." Tears stung the corners of my eyes as I forced myself to continue, "I- I was acting solely on feeling, and not thought! I am the one at fault here! So please stop hurting Mikuo! " I spat out as my legs have out and I feel to the floor sobbing. I couldn't feel anything, anything besides sadness at least, my body was numb, cold, and stiff, the world a total blur once again. "(Y/n)...I'm sorry. " I heard through my sadness, "This is all my fault. " Len said as he kneeled down and pulled me into a hug. I should hate him, I should never want him to touch me again but his warmth always calmed me down and fixed most everything. I forced myself to look up into those ocean blue eyes that were now soft once more and kissed the boy those lovely eyes belonged to, "No matter what may happen with other girls and me, they won't even have the pleasure of me telling them that I love them, but you do. I love you, (y/n)." I stared at him, trust a hard thing to give, but my feelings took over once again and I find myself answering back,  "I love you too Len. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Made this a long chapter cause last one was pretty short :/ but summer has been pretty tough with having the stresses of my first job, so sorry for the irregular updating schedule I'm just adjusting to my new schedule ya know? ^u^ thanks for reading by the way :b