Infatuated

I laid in bed smiling cheek to cheek over the day. Len, and me kissed.....AAAHHH it was all to much to process. It was all so sudden and surreal. I closed my eyes trying to drift to sleep when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "May I come in?" it was Luka
      "Hey. Yeah, come on in." I loudly stated. Luka walked in with her pink hair perfectly falling over her shoulder. "I heard about what happened with Mikuo." she whispered to me; my heart stopped just thinking about it. Luka sensed how uneasy I was yet continued, "Miku is dealing with her brother. He's always been such a perv, he tried getting with me once. Didn't end well for him. " she giggled a bit, and I loosened up, laughing with her too. Her beautiful smile turned into an mischievous smirk as she leaned over to me and gently sighed into my neck. "Now...about Len. "
      My eyes widened and I quickly turned my face to hers. She just looked at me with a devilish gleam in her eyes. "I know what happened between you two earlier, courtesy of Rin's blabbing mouth. You know the rules about relationships between Vocaloids don't you? " I simply shook my head, to signify I did not. "Hehehe, " Luka moved her left leg over my lap so that she was on top of both my legs, " Relationships must be ready to break apart at any time if necessary, relationships can't be too personal, and relationships may not be public at all, it ruins the fans dirty little minds." her hands cupped my face and she made me look up at her. Before I knew it our noses were touching and I could feel as her lips barely brushed against mine. "Wouldn't that be fun? To see us? Drawn.. Together.. " she closed her eyes basking in the warmth my breath provided her. "Luka.. I.." I was cut off by the sudden movement of her hand from my face to my mouth stroking my lips gingerly. Totally dumbfounded I just looked into her perfectly lovely eyes as her thumb moved in a tiny circular movement from my mouth down my body. From my chin, to my neck, down in between my chest, and onto my navel where she kept her thumb going around and around the tiny opening. Her other hand brought my face up closer to hers before she moved to have her face in between my neck and shoulder, "I'm absolutely... Infatuated with you (y/n). So be careful, because as Vocaloids we really have no preferences. " she gently nibbled at the spot her lips laid on my neck before licking up to my jaw line and planting a soft bite which unintentionally received the smallest response of a moan.  Seeming to be satisfied with that she kissed that spot long and hard, licking and sucking as if it were merely one of Kaito's ice creams. She pulled back and stood up walking out, "as I said, be careful (y/n)." I heard my door shut before I reached for the now wet spot on my neck. She was right, we really did have no preferences, no need for female or male. Heck we weren't even human! Just designed to look like one or the other, designed to look, and feel real, designed to feel how humans feel, designed to satisfy the looks that those humans want. But inside? Inside is nothing more than cold, hard metal. No heart, no soul, no real wish or desire. Just a task we were programmed to care out. Do humans even care about what we go though? Or do they simply see us as machines too?