Real or Fake, Does It Matter?

Len looked at me as I made food for him and Mikuo, who was still rubbing his head in pain, I didn't know what to say and I suppose neither did they, so we all sat there in an awkward silence only our thoughts entertaining our minds. I flipped the green tea pancake and then slid it onto the plate besides the stove. Do I even need to eat? I'm an android aren't I? Len noticed my eyes, distant and hollow, and pulled me close to him.
"Don't think so hard (y/n), let's just enjoy the delicious food you've made us. "
I smiled at him and then dug into my food, and so did they. Mikuo finished within minutes and stood up to leave "Thanks." he said before walking out the kitchen area and out into the hall.
"Len" I suddenly blurted out, the fourteen year old turned towards me waiting for me to continue, " Do you think we're real, or fake?" I finished, he was quiet for quite awhile and then in his kiddish teenage voice said aloud, "Real or fake, does it matter?"
My eyes widened a bit at his response but then he explained, "If we're real then what we feel is real, what we have and what we do is real. If we're fake what we feel is still real, still true, still there. What we do still affects others and still has consequences. So wether we're real or not it doesn't truly matter. "
My head was dizzy with his explanation but I understood and just nodded at him while stating "Then, I really love you. For real." he fell back laughing, and I stood up wrinkling my nose in playful anger "What's so funny!" I said aloud before tackling him down. We both sat there laughing for a bit and then just stared at the other, "That, (y/n), was really cheesy. " he smirked towards me then lifted his head to look past me to the door.
I turned and looked towards the door as well seeing Luka, Miku, and Kaito walk in. "Hey guys, where's Meiko?" I questioned, "She's still asleep. That woman can sleep for days." Luka sighed. Miku slowly grew a grin on her face "What was so funny!? We could hear you two laughing all the way from (y/n)'s room!" Miku exclaimed while shuffling over to us. I looked back over at Len, "I don't know. He just started laughing suddenly!" I stated while standing up. Len was looking at me from the floor and I looked down at him wondering why he wouldn't get up, "Len?" I questioned. He slowly looked up towards my eyes, my eyes? If he wasn't look up at me then what was he looking at? I wondered to myself. He smirked that mischievous smirk of his but before I could ask anything else Kaito exclaimed "LET'S GO TO THE STORE!" from over at the fridge I turned towards him quickly, frightened at how loud he suddenly got. "That's the loudest I've ever heard you." I said while giggling a bit to myself at his enthusiasm. "We're out of popsicles!" he whined to Miku, "Mikuo needs to stop eating my stuff!" Miku rolled her eyes, "You sound like a little kid." she said before turning towards me again, "You wanna come with us?" she asked. I nodded, curious to how the store looked, I never saw anything but the concert hall and the house. I looked back down at Len and realized what he was looking at, my face turned red and I saw him lick his lips teasingly. "LEN YOU PERV!" I shouted as I moved away from him. Staring up my skirt like that, gosh he sure was something.
"You can't just stand over me like that and expect me not to stare." he laughed while getting off the floor. Miku lightly hit the back of his head, "You're a very dirty kid Len." she frowned towards him. Luka, Kaito, and I chuckled at her actions. "You act like a second sister to his." I said to Miku. She made a fake pouty face and stated, "I have enough to deal with with Mikuo." then chuckled, "SO! You all ready to go?" she asked
"Yes." Luka calmly stated.
"YEAH, TOTS!" Kaito exclaimed, overly excited.
"Yeah." Len and I said at the same time.
"THEN LET'S GO!" Miku shouted as she ran out the kitchen and down the hall to the main door, Kaito and Luka not far behind.
"This place sure is hectic at times" I laughed while walking with Len, our fingers interlocked as we held hands.
"Yeah, you get use to it eventually." he nonchalantly stated while pulling me close.
"I don't think I ever will." I answered back, watching the three adult children ahead of me.
"Ever."