MEETING KAMISAMA

-Serinuma Kae's POV-

Hello guys! My name is Serinuma Kae! I'm a die hard fujoshi fan and nothing is better than seeing two hot, cute boys hanging out together, even if they are just friends! No one, just no one can stop my 'eye-of-the-shipper'! If they're cute, I'll ship them however I want!

My only wish right now, is to see my classmates, Igarashi Yusuke and Nanashima Nozomu to make out!!!!! -KYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!- They are so adorable!!!!!

Nanashima is the 'bad boy tsundere type' while Igarashi 'the boy next door type!!!', how cool is that?! And that's just not the end of it! They are childhood friend!!!! Imagine! A forbidden love relationship between childhood friends!!!

There'll be lots of obstacle to pass if they were to date!!! But, I'll support them nevertheless! Imagine, confessing and then trying to maintain a  friendly relationship which both of them know is futile!!! OMG, OMG!!! I can't keep down this fujoshi demon!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, there's also, Shinomiya Hayato-kun and Mutsumi Asuma-senpai!!! A kouhai-senpai relationship!!! OMG! I CAN'T KEEP THE BLOOD FROM FLOWING DOWN MY NOSE! IT'S JUST TOOOOOOOOO HOT!

I WANNA SEE THEM TOGETHER!!!

As I stop talking to myself, I squealed and scribbled down scenes that I want to see down in my 'fujoshi-everyday-notebook'. Like duh..... every Fujoshi needs an everyday notebook, you know, just in case there's a cute hot boys hanging around and you can straight away jot the scenes you wanted to happen!

I closed the book and held it close to my heart, wishing something like, "Oh, ole' mighty Kamisama, if there is a yaoi god up there listening to me, please.... Just please grant my wish!!" I paused, closing my eyes tightly.

Taking a deep breath, I continued my words. "Please, just let me see Igarashi and Nanashima get together!!!!! Oh, and please let Shinomiya-kun and Mutsumi-senpai get together too!!!!"

I opened my eyes and sighed. Nothing weird or crazy happen..... Figures... There's no yaoi god up there.... But then, again, I got to fantasise about them so it satisfy my fujoshi hunger!!!

I threw myself down on the bed and hugged my body pillow which, FYI, is an image of a cute half nude boy. I glanced over at my alarm clock which is set up on my bedside table.

"I guess that's enough fantasising for today...." I said aloud and slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about cute boys making out.

.

.

.

.

-Rustle, Rustle-........... -Rustle, Rustle-...............- Rustle, Rustle-

I woke up slowly by the sound of rustling. My eyes adjusted to the darkness slowly and I faintly saw a figure.... a tall figure which looked like he or she. (sorry, it's too dark to see) was wearing a cape....and a hat...? Probably....

I groped blindly in the darkness for the light switch on my table lamp. Finally, I found it and switched it on. Before I knew it, a scream escaped my mouths and I fell backwards, wrapping myself in my blanket.

"W-W-WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!"

The mysterious figure was probably more shaken up by my scream. "S-S-SORRY!! I didn't mean to scare you so badly! I-I'm just here cause I here your wish!"

"Wish? What wi___"

Wait.... MY WISH?! THE WISH I MADE EARLIER?! THE ONE I WISH TO THE YAOI GODS?! IT EXISTED!? FOR REALS?! AM I DREAMING?!