FINAL STAGE

Warning: here comes the smut!!!!

-Third person POV-

"N-nana?! Wait what?!" Exclaimed the black haired male. His hands were tied up, he couldn't move his legs and he was completely dominated by Nanashima.

"I said, let's decide our role now." Smirked the yellow head. He took off his hoodie and pulled the plain white T-shirt over his head before tossing it on the floor of Igarashi's house.

He flicked his hair to one side, giving off a very sexy and hot look. Igarashi was staring at him, especially at his chest.....and nipples. Nanashima followed the line of his gaze and blushed. "Stop staring...you're making me blush."

"Huh? Oh! S-sorry...." Igarashi apologised and shyly averted his gaze.

"Igarashi.....don't leave me hanging! Hurry up and undress!" Nanashima exclaimed and forcefully pull the male's shirt over his head before throwing it on the floor next to his own shirt and hoodie.

Nanashima gulped hard. His heart started racing wildly in his chest, he was nervous and sweaty. His palms got clammy and his breathing became rapid.

It was Igarashi's turn to tease his lover. "Hey....don't tell me you're already arouse? We haven't even started it." he chuckled. "And can you please let go of my hand?" he continued ad signalled his hand using his eyes.

"No....you'd just pin me down if I do."

"I won't. Trust me." Replied the black head. He added a smile at the end to convince his lover. Nanashima considered it and slowly loosen the grip on Igarashi's wrist.

Igarashi smiled sweetly and reached out, stroking Nanashima's face. Nanashima purred and nuzzled Igarashi's hand with his cheek. Unguarded and completely unaware, Igarashi pushed Nana away and pinned him down using his weight.

"What?! Hey damn it!! YOU'RE A LIAR!" Shouted the yellow head. He squirmed and wriggled but Igarashi was stronger and determined not to be the bottom.

"Heh...." Igarashi snickered. "Nana.....don't be so naive. We're determining it by who's more dominant right? I can't imagine you being on top so it is what it is."

"Huh?! The hell dude?! I can't imagine you being on top either!"

Igarashi placed his index finger on Nanashima's lip. "Shh...." he whispered, "don't be mad. I promise I'll make you feel so good you'd beg me to stop."

Nanashima clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. "Pffff.....yeah right.....like Mr. Virgin here know anything...." he spat out.

"Like you know anything either! You're a virgin yourself!" The black head argued.

Caught off guard, the other male tried to lie his way out. He glanced around nervously and softly said, "I'm....n-not! I....just d-didn't tell yo-you!" Igarashi narrowed his eyes and his face clouded over.

"You're stuttering.....you're lying aren't you?"

"No! Definitely no! Who says I'm lying?" Argued the yellow head. Then just to convince the other male, he added, "I thought it was best to keep it a secret....."

Igarashi sighed and turned his head away. "I'm feeling really sad right now... I mean, I always through I would be the one to take your first like how you'd take mine....but..." his voice trailed off.

"Sorry...Igarashi...." Nanashima said in reply.

"Nah....it's fine....I should've known..." Igarashi said softly. "You're popular after all....I was an idiot for not thinking that might be a possibility." he continued.