THIRD STAGE

-Third person POV-

Nanashima woke up in an unfamiliar room, feeling sore all over his body. He sat up and rubbed his tired eyes. "Where the fuck am I?" He wondered out loud.

"Oh! You're awake?"

The blond haired male couldn't believe his eyes. "Igarashi?! Wait, is this your room?!" He exclaimed in panic. The other male leaned against the door frame and gave a subtle nod.

"Wait...you don't remember?" Asked the black haired teenager.

Nanashima stared at the other male, slack jawed and completely checked out. "Remember? What do you......." his voice trailed off when he realised he was feeling cold.

Slowly, the blond headed male lifted up the blanket to find himself only in his boxers. Other than that, he was completely exposed. He squealed and quickly hid his body under the blanket.

"WHAT DID WE DO?!" He shouted, his voice trembling.

"Honestly, you can't remember?"

"NO! Please tell me we didn't do anything out of the ordinary!" Nanashima pleaded.

The black haired male giggled and sat down next to his lover. "Nana. I swear, we didn't do anything THAT strange....and besides, you being my lover is already out of the ordinary."

The blond haired male covered his face with his hand, shaking his head slowly from side to side. "Man...I can't believe it. I'm so embarrassed...I can't remember what I did yesterday...and relying on you isn't my best option now..."

Igarashi patted Nanashima's head. "Aww, seriously. Everything's fine. Trust my words."

"I can't believe I accepted your offer to hang out..." Nanashima grumbled.

The black haired male chuckled softly and took Nanashima's hand into his, wrapping them in warmness. "I'm more shocked that you can get drunk over a box of chocolate....honestly, there wasn't much alcohol either."

Nanashima pulled away and cupped his face using his hands. "Well....let's see if you can say that after you ate 15 of those chocolates.....Urgh...it's a nightmare!"

"Well....how's your head? Is it painful?"

"Nah.....it's fine...."

Igarashi smiled and leaned forward. "Well....good morning then..." he said softly and gave a light kiss on Nanashima's forehead. The blond haired male blushed and looked away from Igarashi. "Stupid....you haven't explain to me why I'm half naked....and why I'm so sore..."

"Er...well, after you pass out yesterday.... I wanted to change you into some much comfortable clothes but...you were being difficult..." Explained the other male. He bit his bottom lip and nervously  scratched the back of his head.

"Difficult?"

"Mmm....you were...umm....kinda clingy and honestly, you were trying to seduce me into..you know making out with you. I was....at the verge of giving up but it wouldn't mean anything if you can't remember it the next day so...I refused and carried you to my room......" Igarashi voice trailed off as he saw Nanashima getting more agitated and anxious.

"I...was......" The blond haired paused and cleared his throat. "......seducing you?!!?!"

"Yea....and...I decided if I touch you, I might just explode...so I left you in that state..."

"Then, why is my body sore?!"

Igarashi smiled and showed the hard wooden floor. "You were moving around so much you fell down the bed thrice...it was really funny. You were dreaming about something Nana....you were mumbling something about power rangers and stuff...."