THIRD PHASE

-Serinuma Kae's POV-

"Nanashima-kun.... is it just me or both, Shinomiya-kun and Mutsumi-senpai looked.... weird?" I asked Nanashima who's busy looking at his phone.

"Hmm? What was it?" Nanashima asked, placing his phone away. "Sorry....I wasn't listening the first time."

"Oh, I said, Shinomiya-kun and Mutsumi-senpai looked like they were avoiding each other....Shinomiya especially...." I repeated. This time Nanashima heard me.

"Well come to think of it, it's been that way ever since that day we ditch them at the library....who knows what happen between them. Probably something big." Replied Nanashima, shrugging.

"Really? It's not like them... I wonder what happen...." I muttered. Nanashima was staring at me, unblinking. "Say....if you're so worried, why don't you just ask him. You tend to do that anyway." He suggested.

".....well.... yeah but I...." I paused.

Okay, FYI, it's not that I DON'T want to interfere, if I could I would have done that! From the very start.... but..... three days ago, while I was sleeping, Kamisama broke into my house.

And.....she said,

-Flashback-

-rustle...... rustle........-

"Serinuma-san.....pssst.....wake up.....serinuma-san...."

"Five more minutes......" I grumbled sleepily. Out of the blue, someone kicked me and I fell down, hitting my head on the floor of my room. I sat up, rubbing the back of my head. "Ow.....what was that for?!" I half whispered.

"sorry....I had to do it! You weren't waking up!" Kamisama said apologetically.

"Kamisama, this better be good! I was having a great dream!" I said, furrowing my brow. Indeed I was having a great dream! I was literally in Fujoshi wonderland! Hot boys making out everywhere!

Heh.....I bet you guys never had that dream before! And how could you call yourselves a true Fujoshi or Fudanshi..... what a shame...

"This is about your Kouhai-san and your Senpai-San...." Kamisama said.

"What about them?"

Even though it was dark, I know kamisama was trying to NOT look me in the eye. "Well... umm..." paused kamisama. "...you see, normally I'd be like, Serinuma Kae-san, it's your duty to bring them together and all but this time....you are required to stay away.... "

I almost scream when she said that. "Huh?!?! Why?!" I gawked.

"Well...I saw a prophecy.... you should let them figure it out on their own..." Kamisama explained. "Then, what about Nanashima and Igrashi?! How come I can interfere with their relationship?!" I asked.

"That's because they're both idiots who won't get it unless someone give them a hard harsh reality push! However, that kouhai and his senpai are smart....both of them are equally smart. Giving them a harsh reality push would just damage their relationship. Therefore, you should stay afar."

"I can't do anything at all? I solemnly swear that I'll help them and now I have to stay away?"

"I'm afraid so. You have to trust me in this. They'll be fine. Now then, I shall take my leave. Sorry for waking you up from your dream. I shall give you the same dream."

I nodded and climbed back into bed. I closed my eyes and before I fell asleep, I heard kamisama whispering, "Stay away.....no matter what...."

-End of flashback-