SECOND PHASE

-Shinomiya Hayato's POV-

So...... before that, it's totally normal isn't it? A healthy high-school boy, pinned down against his will by his own senior at a very dark corner of the library.... yeah...isn't that normal? Yup.....totally.... totally....normal....

.

.

.

.

NORMAL MY ASS! I AM a HEALTHY boy! And this is NOT, let me repeat, NOT healthy! What the hell am I doing?! How did i get myself into this awkward situation?! Okay...okay....before you guys start asking me why am I screaming like a lunatic, let's just backtrack.....it all started two hours and fifteen minutes ago.....

-Exactly two hours and fifteen minutes ago~-

Earlier today, I got myself into a little.....er...problem. I was supposedly hiding from Mutsumi-senpai and I guess I must've looked weird (Of course you do....) so, to my dismay, serinuma-san approached me and during that time, I have no idea why! But, I cracked under pressure....so, I lied....and one lie lead to another, and lots of other weird stuff came out from my mouth and somehow.....I ended up here, in the library. Yay!! Good job.....very good.

Serinuma-san and the rest WERE suppose to be here an hour ago but....here I am, alone, waiting for them. I was prepared to be left alone for the rest of the evening when, I got an apologetic text from serinuma-san.

It reads, "Shinomiya-kun, I'm soooooo sorry! I forgot that I had an animangaki to attend!! I'm sorry ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`), I'll make it up to you some other time!! But, have fun with the rest!! Cya!!" (Author's note : I miss my chance to go to the Animangaki.... damn it TT-TT)

A few minutes after I got that text message from Serinuma-san, another two came and you guess it, it was from Nanashima and Igarashi. Somehow, both of them had similar text message but whatever, it's none of my concern.

"Igarashi and I can't make it today. We're super bz, we told serinuma earlier but haven't told you and Mutsumi-senpai. From Nanashima the coolest!"

And from Igarashi,

"Hey, Nana and I can't make it today. Something came up so we had to cancel our plan, we're probably going to be busy. Anyway, I've messaged serinuma about this. Sorry, but have fun with Mutsumi-senpai."