SNMF PROLOGUE

She's Not My Fangirl

PROLOGUE

---

"I LOVE SUGAR HIGH!"

Gustong gusto ko na isigaw niya ang mga salitang iyon. Gustong gusto kong sabihin na sana kami naman, AKO NAMAN.

Pero hindi, kahit anong pilit ko hinding-hindi mangyayari iyon.

She'll never say those words. She'll never say that she loves me, just like what my fangirls always say. She'll never do that because she's not one of those girls. She's not one of them.

SHE'S NOT MY FANGIRL.

She's different. She's someone special to me. She's my life.

But how can I show her the reality that it's me?

It's me,

The one who knows she exist.

The one who really care for her.

The one who really loves her.

What am I going to do?

---

 She's Not My Fangirl

Written by LittleFangirl former MissHaterIsMe.

Copyright © 2014

This story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, songs, events, and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

No part of this story may be reproduced, in any form or by any means; electronic or mechanical is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the author. Any of the acts mentioned above shall consider as illegal and can be grounds to proper prosecution by the law.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

~

Mhim's Corner: Urgh! Hindi ko parin kabisado ang members ng Sugar High, kaya naman ito po - Hindi ko alam kung sino ang character na dapat kong ilagay. Maghintay lang kayo! Kapag nakilala ko ng lubos ang SH! Humanda kayo! XD Sensya na wala pang cover. Panget ba 'yung prologue? Sabihin niyo naman para mabago ko oh! Kamsahamnida Chingus! ^^.

-Mhim-

To God Be The Glory!