My Teacher's Little Monster

Jack's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I violently hit my it. Well now I don't have an alarm clock.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I ran my fingers though my green hair.

Then last night came at me at once. The being beat up, cutting, and the crying.

I could rip them apart. If only they knew. I chuckled. Scaredy cats.

'I need to get ready now.' I thought to myself.

I got up and went to take a shower. I felt the warm water run down my back. But eventually, he warm water turned cold. Just my luck.

My sisters must have used it all. I sighed sadly.

I got out and got dressed. I put on a black shirt and black skinny jeans.

I put on my black and white converse and looked at the mirror. I sighed. 'It'll do.'

I walked downstairs and was greeted by my little sister, Sam. "Good morning Jack." She said brightly.

She's the reason I'm alive. "Top of the morin' to ya Sammy." I smiled. She giggled.

My mother came over to us and kissed my head. I smiled more. "You gunna eat breakfast Jack?" She asked.

I saw my older sisters at the table eating. I sighed. "Um, no, I don't think so. I better get going anyway."

She sighed. "Ok, have a good day honey." I kissed her cheek. "Good luck on that interview ma."

I grabbed my neon green and black backpack and my black sweatshirt. After that I walked out the door.

I saw them across the street. I put my headphones in and put my hood up.

I felt little pebbles being thrown at me. I winced when one hit me hard. "Fuck!" I cursed.

They all broke down laughing. I sighed and walked faster.

I finally made it to school or as I like to call it, hell.

I sighed once more and walked in.

I made my way to my locker.

I was all of a sudden pushed into it. I winced in pain. I looked Bryce in the eyes.

Those cold, dark eyes that showed no mercy.

"Hey you little punk." I felt something hit my stomach really hard. He punched me.

I winced in pain. He laughed evilly. He dropped me to the cold floor. I coughed. I felt a burning acid. I threw it up.

I gagged. No one did anything. No one ever does. He picked me up by my shirt.

I felt another pain, but this time it was in my eye. He chuckled even more. "Hey everyone, look, it's Jacksepticeye."

I heard everyone around me laugh. I ran to the bathroom.

I have a reputation of being the emo boy in the school.

I let the tears fall. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Now I know why they called me Jacksepticeye. Bryce popped a blood vessel in my eye. The part of my eye that was supposed to be white was now red.

I also had a black eye. Great. I heard the bell ring.

Just my luck. I hate this teacher so much. She always tried to touch me. She also flirted with me.

I hated it. Not only because she was so 36 year old bitch, but because I am gay.

I felt so uncomfortable around her. I told my mom and she talked to the school about it.

But what has this school ever done for me? Huh? If yeah, that's right, nothing! Teachers see me getting beat up but they don't give a shit.

I returned to my locker to grab my stuff. I was gunna be late, again, because of the bullying.

I'm so sick of it! If he knew I could kill him in an instant, he would be scared shitless.

I grabbed all of my heavy ass books and made my way to first hour.

Here goes nothing.