You're One Too?!

Mark's POV

I texted my friend Vanoss. He went to the vampire school me and him met. It was called Fang Academy.

I want to go back there but I can't. I don't want to marry her. Don't get me wrong, Amy is pretty and nice but I don't like girls.

My mom is he queen and she can see the future. She knows who I will end up with.

I hope it's not Amy. But the thing is, Amy likes princess Signe. Amy is a princess herself.

I hope everything will turn out right.

I sighed and looked at my students. They were all working quietly. I smiled a little.

The silence was interrupted by a big bang. All of our attentions were brought to the hall.

"Everyone keep working and I'll be right back." I got up from my desk and opened the door.

I looked to the left. Nothing. To the right. Nothing. I decided to walk a little.

I was about to give up when I heard a growl and a hiss. It led to the janitor's closet.

I slowly and cautiously opened the door. What I saw made angry run through my entire body.

Luke was on top of Jack trying to bite his neck. Jack and Luke both had fangs.

Jack was bitten in the neck. I ran at Luke and pulled him off of Jack. I saw that Jack's eyes were a green color and he was breathing heavily.

Luke ran out of the closet as I rush over to jack. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked up at me.

He quickly tried to change back to normal. I chuckled a little and showed my fangs and red eyes.

He looked surprised. His face started to heat up. I chuckled once more. "Y-You're one too?" He asked.

I nodded.

Jack's POV

He's one too?!? My mind filled with so many questions that I didn't bother to ask.

"I don't want to be here anymore. I hate this school." I said very quietly.

He hugged me. "I know, if you're willing to...." he hesitated. "What?" I asked impatience like.

He sighed. "I know a school that actually teaches you important stuff like how to be a vampire." He said.

My body filled with excitement. "Really?!?" He chuckled. "Yeah, but we need to ask your mom first. Does she know you're a vampire?"

I thought for a minute. "No she doesn't." I looked down sadly.

Mark smiled and made me look at him. "It's okay. We'll figure this out."

I felt myself leaning in. So was Mark. We all of a sudden started to kiss. It was a beautiful kiss.

But eventually, we had to pull away for air. I buried my face in his chest. "You wanna know something?"

I nodded in his chest. "If we do go to that school, I would be a student." He smiled.

I smiled back at him. "That's good." I whispered.