Numb

Mark's POV

I forced the door open.

What I saw was horrific.

Jack was laying on the floor, with tears in eyes, and his wrist were bleeding. I quickly rushed to his side.

He was a sobbing mess. I slid the knife on the other side of the stall. I wrapped my arms around his small body.

He shoved his face into my chest. I felt my heart physically hurt. He doesn't deserve this.

I bet Luke did this. I bet he caused this. I felt myself getting more angry. I spoke up in a shaky voice.

"J-Jack, who c-caused this?" I heard him sob before answering my question. "W-who d-didn't?" That was my breaking point.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him. I need to comfort him. I feel so bad. He doesn't deserve this, no one does.

Jack's POV

I cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms protectively around my fragile body.

I bit my lip. Forget the bleeding. I don't care anymore. That knife was my escape.

Just because he caught me, doesn't mean I'm gunna stop. I'm probably going to do it when I get home.

I don't think anything or anyone will or can stop me. I'm to deep in depression. Nothing can save me. I can't even save me if my life depended on it, which it kinda does.

I can't picture myself tomorrow. That's not good. It's horrible. But I don't want to be assaulted again. I can't.

It hurts to much. I'm not even good looking or have the "perfect body". Why me? Oh because I can be Manipulated easily.

That's all I'll ever be.

My thoughts were cut when I heard the bathroom door swing open. Mr. Fischbach looked up. I did too.

It was the schools nurse. I looked back down. Mr. Fischbach picked me up and set me in the wheelchair she brought.

Why did I need it? I don't know. I guess they thought I was too weak.

I then realized that Felix and Marzia are in football and cheerleading. The players and girls were done with practice and walking out.

Marzia and Felix were laughing but quickly stopped when they saw me in the wheelchair.

They stopped and just starred at me being taken to the nurses office. My head hang low. I didn't care anymore.

We finally made it to the nurses office. I saw that Felix and Marzia followed us.

They set me on the bed type thing. I closed my eyes and pug my head in my hands.

This is too stressful.

Mr. Fischbach walked in. "Jack, we need to call your mom about this." He said in a sad tone.

My heart stopped. "W-what?"