Freedom?

*fluff warning*

Jack's POV

I was sitting in one of my new classes taking notes.

This school is all about vampires and other cool monsters. This class was specifically about vampires.

Mark already introduced me to two of his friends. Vanoss and his lover Delirious.

It was so cute. They both were vampires so we had this class together.

The bell rang signaling that next hour will start. I grabbed my stuff. I saw Mark waiting for me.

I smiled and walked over to him. "What's your next class?" Mark asked. I took out my schedule. "Black magic." I said.

"That's a good class. I already too it though so see ya later Jack." Mark said waving walking away. "Bye." I said with a smile.

Finally no bad people, no bad thoughts. It's freedom. It's a breath of fresh air.

I walked to room 108 and was met with eyes. Red eyes. Eyes that I thought I'd never see again. Luke.

He was smirking. "Hey baby." He said with a wink. It sent shivers down my spine.

I sat in the back which was my assigned seat. The teachers here are really old. They won't notice a thing.

I brought my phone out and started texting Mark.

J- hey :D

M- aren't u in class Mr. McLoughlin? xD

J- fak u Mr fischbach!! xD

M- when?

J- now 😏

M- okay I'll be right over xD

J- I'm bored and this teacher is too old to notice anything :P

M- do ya work ya doof. Don't want to get expelled on the first day :P

I put my phone away smiling. That's until someone sat next to me.

I looked up and who I saw made me want to run. I wanted to be safe with Mark. But I wasn't. I was in his grip.

"Hey baby boy." He said. His hand trailed down my stomach really close to my area.

"N-No." I said trying to move his hand away. He all of a sudden slapped me. I held my cheek in shock.

He started palming me through my pants. I tried to pull away but to no avail.

When I finally got him away from me he kissed me and walked away.

I brought my knees up to my chest. I pulled my hood over my head.

I cried.

All I could do was cry.

That's something I've been doing lately. Crying.

I heard the bell ring. I can't tell anyone. They'll judge me. Who could blame them.

I grabbed my stuff and bolted out the room. I saw Mark talking to Evan. I put my hood back up and sped past Mark.

He didn't notice I think. "Jack?" Never mind. I froze. He put a hand on my shoulder.

I flinched. "Jack are you okay?" Mark asked. I nodded and continued walking.

Mark didn't stop me this time. He let me go. I started sprinting to my next class.