It Happened Again

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️ Self-Harm⚠️

Mark's POV

'Please don't leave me.'

When I felt those words, my heart broke a little. Jack wants to die. I heard his thoughts.

I'm a vampire just like him. I'm a royal. I'm the prince, but I ran away. I didn't want to take on that responsibility.

I'm to young. I'm only 21. I got a shit job as a high school teacher. What I do know is that I'm supposed to get married to a royal.

My mother wanted me to marry Princess Amy, but I didn't want to. Yeah she's pretty and all but that's not what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for something real. She's bossy. I couldn't deal with that. I've found out I like guys a little better than girls.

My mom is the queen and she can see into the future. She knows who I'm supposed to be with. I hope it's not with Amy.

I made my way to the copy room. I hope Jack is okay.

Jack's POV

I was backing up again. He was towering over me. He had his fangs out again. He got on top of me.

I tried to get away. I wrestled with him. He leaned down forcefully and tried to bite me. I quickly moved out of the way.

He hit his fangs on the floor. I used this as my advantage. I quickly got up but Luke grabbed my ankle. I fell to the floor.

I winced in pain. His nails dug into my ankle. I yelped in pain. This hurt like hell.

He held my foot and walked to me. I was shaking ra. No again. Not now.

He grabbed me by my collar. I was choking on my words. He went at my neck again. I didn't do anything and he seemed occupied.

I let the tears fall. He tugged at my jeans. He tried to pull them down. I didn't let him.

He growled under his breath. I still didn't give him. I looked up at the ceiling as he sucked on my neck. I felt the tears fall.

'Anyone, please help me. I'm helpless and worthless. Please.' I felt the tears fall. Quiet sobs escaped my mouth.

Luke noticed this and chuckled. Bitch. I started shaking again. I heard loud heels walking down the hallway.

A teacher opened the door. "What are you two boys doing?!" I pushed Luke off me and ran out the room with tears falling.

Now the teacher is gunna get the school involved and the secret is going to get out.

People are going to bully me more than they already do. This is horrible. I can't deal with this pain anymore.

I brought something out of my pocket. I was a pocket knife. I brought it to my wrist. I made one cut.

I winced at the pain it brought but soon I found relief in my knife. I sighed and sat on the floor. I cried into my long sleeves.

'Why won't this pain just stop? I'm not good enough. I will never be.'

Mark's POV

I was walking back to my classroom when I heard Jack say something in his mind. I decided to listen.

'Why won't this pain just stop? I'm not good enough. I will never be.' I felt like I was going to cry.

I saved him once, I need to save him again.

I ran down the hall. I stopped at my classroom to see Katie talking to Luke, but Jack was nowhere to be found.

I quickly walked over to Katie. "Hey, where's Jack?" She looked at Luke. "I caught Luke here giving him hickeys. He ran when I confronted them. I think he ran to the bathroom."

I nodded and ran out of the room. I slammed the bathroom door open. I saw all the stalls were open except one.

I saw Jack sitting on the floor from under the stall. I knocked on the door. "Jack?" I asked in a soothing voice. I got no response.

I forced the door open. What I saw was horrific.