Intro (The past is a pain)

My name is Tenji Hadashi. When I was 6 years old my father was killed by the leader of an assassin group known as the hell hounds. Their purpose for killing him was to gain his money for my father was quite wealthy. After he died my mom moved to a different home with me but I never forgot that day, so after they killed I started training in the arts of karate, taekwondo and kung Fu but despite learning all of this I felt like it wasn't enough so I decided to make up my own art. I created a new way of fighting that I called it energy manipulation. It is a very powerful technique that has a lot abilities to choose from. Its basic abilities are the increasing ones speed, strength, attack power and jumping by twenty Percent. Then you have the advanced abilities such as creating physical weapons out of my energy, transforming my human form into a way more powerful demon looking form and a bunch of other stuff that I dont have the time to go through right now but my main goal is to take down the main assassin of the hell hounds. I also have friends who fight along side me when I need them. My friends names are keama (a boy), Rosy (a girl), Ally (a girls) and Lisa (a girl). I taught keama the energy manipulation of strength so he has super strength when he needs it. Rosy uses a bow and a variety of different kinds of arrows for specific purposes. Ally specializes in punching ALOT, her fists are the only things she needs in a fight and finally Lisa who is a bit different has the capability to transform into a werewolf, the reason she can do this is because she was experimented on by the hell hounds and was injected with wolf genes. We all have are reasons for fighting which all have to do with the hell hounds for some reason but above all we fight for what we believe in.