Chapter 7 (All about the friends)

Ally's POV

After waiting five whole minutes, Tenji finally called me back. He told me he was fighting the same mutant assassin we saw last time. I was just happy he was okay, we have been best friends for a long time so I know what he can do but he can't win all the time. I still remember when we just became friends. Although we are in the same class but we didn't talk much, but every now and then we would have our conversations. One day he told me he was getting everyone's numbers in class and asked me for mine, I told him number and then he said thanks. That same day he texted me and we talked, we became good friends to the point where he told me about him abilities. I thought it was pretty cool and so eventually we became best friends. Oh in case you were wondering the reason we can do all the hero stuff although were in school is because where currently on holiday.

Rosy's POV

" How much is it?" I asked, "The cost is $2500." the cashier responded. I had just bought a book called "The Protector", Lisa told me that I would like it very much. I came out the store and started to read while walking, the book was very interesting but I needed to focus on where I was going (my house). I quickly ran home and jumped on to my bed. I started to think about what I was going to do since I decided that I would read the book tomorrow. My life could get really boring at times but that's why I like doing all that fighting stuff with Tenji and the others, then it came to me. I can go and do some target practice.

NEXT IS LISA AND KEAMA GUYS AND THEN BACK TO THE MAIN STORY.

See y'all later.