Chapter 5 ( I wont give up)

I quickly got up of the ground and looked at the old man, the look he gave me showed that I shouldn't hold back anymore so I followed his instructions. I turned away from the old man and looked at Lisa. She gave me a smile then DASHED towards me with her claws ready to slash at me so instead of increasing my speed by 20%, I increased it by 30%. I know its only 10% more but we all know how slow the human body can be sometimes. Dust immediately lifted of the ground as I moved so fast it was like I teleported behind Lisa's back. When she turned around all she could see was my foot that was about to hit her face but I stopped my foot about an inch away from her face. The old man then looked at me as if I was doing it right. I back flipped  5 times away from Lisa then Keama and Ally walked up beside her but at this point I realized, where was Rosy? As the thought passed my mind an arrow flew passed my face taking away about 3 of my hair strands with it. I quickly turned around to see Rosy standing on top of a pile of huge boulders, she was the sniper of this fight. She started shooting 3 arrows at a time, I started running away from the arrows. The three first arrows hit the ground and exploded which meant she was shooting explosive arrows. I ran in the direction in which she was shooting while dodging at the same time. I increased my jump and jumped a few metres from where Rosy was, at this point in midair she started shooting again. I dodged and sliced the arrows she shot at me, I then made my energy wings one last time and flew towards her. With quick speed she took out a bomb arrow and shot it to my face and within a split second it blew up. "YES! I got him!" Rosy said in excitement, but that mood quickly changed when she found the blade of my sword at her neck. I then said "Is that the best you've got😎." Rosy then remembering how fast I could actually be, gave me a smile and I took the sword from her. The old man then came to me and told me that I did it and then I realized that he was right because my friends all were in situations where I could have killed them but with discipline I was able to attack without using much power. Somehow my friends actually got time to train with the old man, so with all our training complete we thanked him and left to go to our homes.