Chapter 4 (An epic fight!)

My friends agreed to the fight. Ally put on her brick busters( mechanical gloves that enhance the power of her punch), keama took out his buster sword, Rosy took out her bow and three arrows, she put one in the bow and the other two in her mouth and finally Lisa activated only four wolf abilities: sight, hearing, speed and wolf claws. Already being in demon form I took out cypher and filled him with my power but I couldn't stay in demon form for long because it consumes a lot of energy. We were all ready now, the old man went between my friends and I and without hesitation he screamed FIGHT! Rosy started shooting around me, after two seconds they all exploded which made the dust on the ground shoot in the air. At this point I could see absolutely nothing so I used my energy wings to fly into the air to see what was happening. I then saw Ally jump on Keama's buster sword and he threw her directly at me, using her brick busters she attempted to punch but I caught the punch in my hand but it created a air shifting shock wave. I then attempted to kick her but she quickly pulled herself out my grip and dodged the kick, she started to fall out the air so I quickly this opportunity and powered up my feet with energy and started using a barrage of powerful kicks( Don't know if um you guys realized but I mostly use kicks in a fight) then out of no where keama appeared behind me and slashed is buster sword at me, quickly reacting I blocked his attack with cypher but his over powering strength and the fact that I was still in midair, I flew into the ground then with break keama came falling down with his sword once again I used cypher to block his attack but this time the ground collapsed about 3 feet. Keama then stood up in front of me as if he were waiting on something, then Lisa jumped over his head and started clawing at me with her sharp wolf claws, she was doing it so fast that it looked as if her hands were multiplying but I still managed to dodge her attacks. Before I knew it my body started glowing and I was not in demon form anymore, plus I was really exhausted after using all that energy but I have to keep fighting.

To be continued...