Chapter 2 (Training with a old guy)

The fact that the hell hounds were planning to have war and that they had really good assassins on their side meant that we needed some serious training. Before my dad he had a really old friend of his that knew the art of fighting and discipline, he could be weird and miserable at times but he's good at what he does. So my friends and I all went over there to see him. The first thing that happens when we arrive is that he walks up to me and says"well if it isn't the energy demon, I've been expecting you." This is exactly the kind of weird I'm talking about."Hey gramps, I totally forgot that the energy demon was the nickname I was given to by literally everyone."He responded by saying that its time to put that name back in action. His hand held on to his walking stick firmly then he pulled out a sword and slashed at me, I quickly reacted and drew cypher from his case and our two swords clashed creating a minor shockwave. He had much strength pushing back my sword so I back flipped a good distance away,"what do you think your doing you old duck!"I shouted."No need to shout your training just begins NOW." "You could've just....." Interrupting my sentence he rushed at me, realizing he isn't showing mercy I used my energy to increase my jump and I jumped high above ground and then while falling I increased my power and with no mercy aimed my kick directly at the old man and then I struck him with everything I got and before I knew it, his whole veranda was destroyed, dust was everywhere and there were robot parts on the floor. The old man then walked up to me and explained that what was a robot clone of himself. My friends stood up beside me like nothing happened and it was the norm but I don't blame them. The old man then said I needed to be able to control my attacks because if it was the real him he would of ended up like the robot, then he brought everyone inside and made us dinner.