Chapter 1 (The beginning)

"TENJI" I heard my mom screaming from the kitchen. Just being woke from a nice slumber, I lazily came out of my bed and went downstairs and asked my mom what was happening,"Your friends are ready to take you out" she replied. When my mom said this I quickly remembered that we all were supposed to go to movies to watch cars 3. Sadly it was my idea to leave out so early so we would have more stuff to do in the afternoon and in the mood that I am in right now, I easily regret deciding on that. I went upstairs and packed my stuff and by stuff I mean cypher(my sword that I made) and my backup equipment such as shurikens(throwing stars) and smoke bombs. You see the hell hounds always send 1 or 2 assassins specifically after me and my friends so I had to walk with these stuff. I went back downstairs to see my friends all equipped as well. We all went out the house and I said goodbye to mom. The morning was really nice and warm, the breeze was calm and comforting, I honestly thought that today was gonna be a normal day "AAAAAGGGHHH Tenji!!" shouted a voice from up the the road, just like that my peace was broken. My friends and I quickly ran up the road to see one of the hell hounds mutant assassins, these type of members in the hell hounds usually agree to becoming mutants in order to gain power. This mutant however looked different, he looked more powerful than any other mutant assassin I've ever seen. His eyes were extremely red as if they were burning like fire or as if they were glowing like a ruby. There were about 6 or 8 spikes sticking out his back, his muscles were gigantic and he had claws that would probably belong to a demon. He picked up two cars and threw them at us as if they were sticks then keama went I front of us, took out his buster sword and sliced the two cars in half. The mutant then rushed after us but we all managed to dodge and he ended getting his head stuck in the wall he hit. Then about 10 human assassins jumped out of no where, realizing that we were out numbered and facing over powered enemies I took out a smoke bomb and popped it, while the enemy was distracted I used my energy manipulating increased speed to run everyone out of there."Wasn't that weird Tenji?" Asked Lisa," Yeah it was, that was more assassins than usual." I replied. Since everyone in town knew about the hell hounds I walked up to a random old man and asked him if the hell hounds were up to anything "I've heard that he hell hounds are planning to take over the whole town once and for all." he replied. This information shocked all of us but we know that we would have to be the ones to end the Hell hounds for good but we would need training from an old friend of mine.