Chapter 3 (Not much to do)

My friends and I all slept at the old mans house. When we woke up I asked the old man if this discipline had to do with my demon form as well. He said yes and that it played a big role in this. My friends were still sleeping so I went outside, I started to focus my energy on increasing its power. Soon, my body started to transform my skin went from brown to blue with black markings and my hair went from light blue to white. I grew wings made completely of energy (my energy is blue by the way) my fingernails got sharper and finally my eyes became completely blue. The old Man told me to punch a giant bolder a few feet away without completely destroying it. This is going to be really hard because my demon form is all about power. My hand started to blaze with my energy and I punched the Rock. BOOM!!!! The rock was totally destroyed along with five other rocks. Then my friends came up to me so I thought that I might spare with them because I love my friends so I won't hurt them hopefully.....

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT BUT AS THE TITLE SAYS NOT MUCH TO DO😉 .

Get ready for the next chapter when Tenji shall face his friends, you'll his friends abilities and powers.