Chapter 6 (A deadly encounter)

I took a very long rest that day as I was really tired from all that fighting. The next day I woke up the next day and told my mom that I was going out for breakfast, "Alright, be safe." She said as I walked out the door. I suddenly felt my leg vibrating, realizing that it was my phone. I answered and it was Ally. She then asked me if I was alright and where I was (she's one of those really caring friends) I told her I was fine and that I was going to get something to eat. By the time she answered okay, a mutant came rampaging down the street and surprisingly, it was the same mutant that we met before. Hearing the noise Ally then asked me what was happening, I simply told her that I'll call her back. The last thing I heard before I hung up was All u shouting my name in the most scared but yet angry way possible. This wasn't really a good situation since I didn't have my sword or any equipment that I usually have in a fight but I have to fight any way. He then came running towards and threw two punches, I quickly dodged both and made a high jumped up to his face ruthlessly kicked it and and used it to boost myself away from him. He let out a menacing roar that was VERY LOUD, I then said"Hey, dont kill me." he responded by saying "With my power thats going to be very hard!" I then replied by saying "well mister tough guy, I dont know if you realized that I was referring to your breath 😎." He got super angry and punched the ground so hard that it broke up as if it was a earthquake. I decided that I had to end this quickly so I got serious, he jumped in the air and started falling in my direction so I moved out the way. He dropped right beside me, taking this opportunity I used my ability to make weapons out of my energy and just like that, 10 swords came out of the ground and all of them pierced through his body. I avoided his heart so he wouldn't die. He stayed there, laying almost lifeless on the floor so I made the swords disappear and I walked away.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG GUYS

Next chapter we'll be focusing on Tenji's friends and what their lives are like.