Chapter Nine : The Fight.

~Cam's POV~

I entered the restaurant and searched for my friends. They're nowhere to be seen. I walked around to search for an available table. When I found an empty table by the window, I quickly rushed to the table and sat on a chair. 

I took my phone out and called Gwen. She answered after a few ring. "Hey, Cam."

"Hey, where are you? All of you?? I'm alone here."

"Oh, sorry. I'm on my way, will be there in five minutes. See you later!" The call ended. 

Suddenly a waiter approached me and asked, "Would you like to order anything?"

"No, I'll just wait for some friends. We'll order later." 

"Okay." She smiled at me before walking to the other table. I looked out the window. Man... it's going to rain soon. The sky was dark and the clouds started covering the sky. I sent a message to my friends asking where are they right now. 

Through the window, I saw Serena and Didie ran from their car and they entered the restaurant. They looked around, finding me. I waved to them, hoping they would see me sitting alone by the window. When Didie saw me, she waved back and pulled Serena to this table. 

"Hey, sorry we're late. The traffic was so bad. How long have you been waiting?" Serena said 

"I have been waiting for..." I trailed off and glanced at my watch. "...ten minutes already." 

"Oh, we are the others?" She asked after taking her seat across me and Didie sat next to me.

"They're not here yet." I said to them. 

After ten minutes of waiting, Jess, Debb and Gwen arrived. They apologized because they're late and we ordered our food.

Since it's the western food restaurant, Gwen and I ordered black pepper chicken chop with a coke for me and apple juice for her. Didie ordered a beef steak with a Pepsi. Serena and Jess ordered lamb chop with guava juice. While Debb ordered a hamburger with a coke.

After our food arrived, we started eating on our meal. The taste of the food here was like eating in heaven. I rarely came to this restaurant even though it's one of our favourites. We usually hang at this restaurant or do our meeting here during the holidays. I kept on chewing my food while my friends chatted on.

"So, where are you going for spring break?" Serena asked us all.

"Serena, spring break is like,... two weeks from now, calm down." I told her.

"Nooo.. you're definitely dreaming. It's only a week from now, dear." She said to me politely.

"Like really?!" all my friends nodded. Oh god, what have I been doing? How can I forget? 

"I'm thinking of going for a vacation to Miami." Debb answered Serena.

"Well, I don't know where to go." Jess told us.

"Why don't we all go for a vacation together?!" Didie said excitedly. 

"I love you idea. But where?" Gwen agreed with her. 

"Um,... let us all think while we finish our food, okay?" Serena suggested. We all nodded in unison. So we continued on eating our meal.

I don't know a good place for a vacation. I love travelling, but if I have to go alone, then I won't go. Jess, Debb and Serena are always out during the holidays to go for a vacation. So maybe they know someplace that is good for us. 

I won't suggest any place for them because I don't have any idea. I know it sucks, but who cares? I kept on eating until I finished my chicken chop. God, if I'm a hungry monster, I would order ten more. But my stomach is not that big, I can't eat any more food right now.