127 / U | Johnny (part four)

A/N: As a gift for keep on reading this, (if you really did haha) here's a great photo of our lovable agent Johnny Seo😎! Enjoy~(i know I suck at editing, don't need to mention it😭)

-

"I said let me go!" you yelled even louder hoping that Johnny can hear you. But the leader of these five men including that traitor agent named Jaehyun just laughed at you.

"How could you? I thought you were my protector?!" you asked to the fair-skinned guy who's standing next to you while still aiming a gun onto your head.

"I'm sorry, but I'm actually a spy" he said while smiling sheepishly making you annoyed even more.

This whole damn world sucks! Why do they always kidnapped you? Is money really that powerful that lots of people are willing to do bad things just to get more money?

You look around the area and you saw a frustrated guy sitting in a thick branch of the tree not too far from your spot, he's just pulling his hair as if the whole problem in the world are now in his shoulders.

"Then where's the heir of Hwang Industry?" the leader asked while holding his gun. The other guy gave him his phone, "They said that they brought her to the warehouse" it says.

"What are you going to do with her huh?! Are you going to kill us?" You asked in annoyance. You've got enough of this, you're tired being their victim. You're tired being a daughter and being the heir of your freaking company.

"What a clever girl" one of the guys said then put a black bag or something in your head so that you can see nothing.

You scream when one of the guys suddenly carry you to his shoulder like a sack of rice. You tried to struggle but the guy just punch the side of your stomach making you cringe in pain.

You raised your head when you heard some gunshot sounds around the area, "Damn! Put that women in the van!" said the leader but before that guy could even place you to the said vehicle, he suddenly stumble to the ground causing you to fall and hit your head in a concrete thing. Your head bleed badly making you dizzy and passed out.

-

You can hear the loud siren of police cars and ambulance around you, making you opened your eyes.(7th sense😂)

You can see medics rushing to your direction while carefully transferring you to a stretcher.

"Miss can you hear me?" the nurse asked but you didn't answer, you just look around the area hoping to see Johnny, you have this strong feeling that he's the one who saved you.

"They're already dead. But this guy, he's still breathing" said the other medic while rushing to a familiar guy, "Search for his ID" the other medic said before getting you inside the ambulance.

"Miss please hold on, you need to stay awake okay?" said the nurse but you're still not answering. You need to see Johnny, you need to make sure that nothing happened to him.

After several minutes you've already arrived in the hospital, they rushed you to the operating room since they need to stitch your wound in your head.

They injected anesthesia in you making you sleep again.

After several hours you're finally awake. You carefully get up and sat in your bed. Your head still aches but it don't bother you. What bothers you the most is Johnny, you need to see him.

You get up from your bed and went outside. You need to look for Johnny. Then suddenly you heard the two nurses who passed by, "The patient in room 201 is severely wounded by gunshots, luckily he's still breathing but the doctors said that he'll become comatosed and may not wake up again" they said making you rushed to the said room number.