Seeing them

Me and star had ran away , she is sixteen and I am fourteen . Unlike star I don't embrace my given name which is crystal I do like my name but for some reason I can't stand hearing guys say it it makes me feel dirty the way it sounds coming from their perverted mouths makes me gag . So I tend to go by Cody , me and star do share some things in common we both have big brown eyes and long brown hair stars is frizzy where as mine is what some say as perfect curls . I am small and petite and am very shy but if I see someone in need of help I will help in any way I can .

Tonight we are wandering around the boardwalk looking at the many different passers by and there quirky sense of fashion. Star is wearing a long green dress covered in flowers and loads of bangles on her wrists where as I am in my outfit (pic at top ) we are very different but very much the same .

As I am sat on one of the railings with my feet swinging and thumb in my mouth (I know I suck my thumb deal with it ) I noticed a little girl sat on the floor holding her knee crying , I quickly jump from my position and run to help her .

"Hey hey okay okay it's alright sweetheart it's okay , what's your name ?".

" ii've hhurt mmy lleg "
"Okay sweetie I'm just going to take a look at it if that's okay " I ask the little girl with a small reassuring smile .

The little girl nods at me indicating me that she is letting me help

"Ouch well the good news is that it's only a scratch okay ? Where are your parents?"

Whilst Cody is looking after the poor child she is unaware of the eyes watching her within the shop .

"I don't know I lost them and I was trying to find them when I tripped and scratched my knee "

"Okay it's okay let's get you cleaned up and then I will help you find them alright?"

"Alright"

"What's your name?"

"Abbie "

"Well Abbie I'm crystal but you can call me Cody okay ?" I say with a smile

"Cody!"

I look behind my shoulder to see my sister running up behind me

"Star could you perhaps go and buy a bottle of water for me please I need to clean up Abbie's knee "

She simply nods before going to get water .

"Oh my is everything alright out here I thought I heard crying?"

I look up to see a tall-ish man with glasses he was wearing a jacket like thing with different colours on it . His hair was short and brown

"Errm yeah little Abbie here just had a little fall and scrapped her knee I was just helping her clean up and then help look for her parents

"Errm yeah little Abbie here just had a little fall and scrapped her knee I was just helping her clean up and then help look for her parents."

" Oh my well is there anything I can do to help ?"