Touch

M😍:

' I ..I..I .....I what's happened wwhat do I do ??'

( Btw when I put } that means they are speaking , not the pov 😊)

D} Marko I understand this is scary but we need to get her back to the cave we can't leave her out here like this especially when she needs you .

M😍} DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS GOING TO LEAVE HER !

D} I wasn't saying that all I'm saying is people are starting to stare and that pisses me off so we should get her back , NOW .

P} yeah bro she's gonna be alot more safe at the cave then she is here , we should go.

M} okay okay let's go I just want to make sure she's alright I don't know what I'll do if she's hurt .

DW} she had a strong panic attack causing her to black out , she should be fine we should just get her back and make sure she is warm .

M😍} let's go

' Don't worry crystal I will protect you , forever'

C pov :

' Don't worry crystal I will protect you , forever'

God is that you ?

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Third person

Marko placed crystal on the front of his bike safely on his lap making sure she wouldn't fall , not like that would ever happen EVER .

Revving his engine he looked across at his brothers and gave a slight nod signalling to go and as though on command they pulled out one by one in a single line going down the steps and onto the sand , with crystal being in the position she was and the wind forcing her scent into Markos lungs he found it incredibly difficult to keep control of himself. But he knew now wasn't the time he knew he had to get her back to the cave and keep her warm and watch over her until she woke , well until the sun rose at least .

Swiftly dodging under the pier and the large pieces of wood keeping it in place like he had thousands of times he revved his engine that bit more knowing it's not far now .

Through the woods and jumping over fallen trees Marko felt crystal cuddle closer to him sending a trillion electric volts go through him resulting in a small smile to break across his angel like face .

Finally they arrived to the cliff where Marko practically flew off the bike with crystal in his arms walking down the old bust up stairs leading them to the cave .

The others followed and began to light the fires around the room to allow it to heat up so crystal wouldn't be as cold when she awoke.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

M😍:

' please wake up crystal '

D} Marko we are going to go feed you can stay here and we'll bring you something back to last you ,if she wakes up just mind link and we will bring her food .

M😍} yeah okay thanks guys

' please wake up '

I'm going to go try find something to cover her at least then I know that she is warm

And that's when I felt it the tiny touch, the  touch to let me know she was safe

Looking down her hand is outstretched and her finger is just skimming mine .

'please stay '

'forever'

--------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts????XX