what could it hurt

M😍 pov :

*M😍* 'David what the hell ! I want her to be one of us obviously but I want it under my terms and with my blood !'

*D* 'fine but don't leave it too long she is your mate and if you want her to stay with us  then she must drink  '

*M😍* ' don't worry she'll drink '

' I hope '

Looking back at Crystal I notice she seems to be having a internal battle which seems to upset me , I want her to want to stay here not to force her but I need her to stay here .. with me .

M😍} " Hey you don't have to stay if you don't want I made a promised remember."

' I'd never break a promise to anyone especially crystal'

C}"erm I um "

'please ....... Please'

C}"I'll stay for a little while , what could it hurt?"

'yes !!!!! '

D}" exactly , Paul why don't you go get us some food ".

Paul then jumped up with a cheer causing  crystal to let out a small giggle which she quickly covered with her sleeve .

'god she's beautiful'

M😍} "crystal come over here , I have something to show you "

Cody grabbed onto Markos hand not wanting to be left standing in the middle of the cave which caused Marko to grin like a Cheshire cat

M😍} "here put your hands out , don't worry it won't hurt you "

Marko leaned forward letting go of Cody's hand to pick up one of his pigeons turning to hold it out for her

C} "oh umm I don't know myyy sister sayys they are dirtyy "

M😍} "well mine aren't I take good care of them , don't worry I wouldn't put you in harm's way " 'NEVER'

C} "Okaayy"

Crystal slowly reaches out her sleeve slowly leaving her finger tips . Touching the feathers of the bird in hand a little smile appeared on her face causing an even bigger one too appear on Markos .

Dwayne and David watch from afar both happy for Marko but also both feeling concerned . Crystal was only young , too young to be apart of this life and people already look at them funny , not that they care of course but it wouldn't make there image any better with a fourteen year old girl with them .

What would max think .

_______________________________________

I can only apologise for the slow update I have tried everything to put this account on my new phone but have had no luck at all 😔 , that and a nearly two year old is hard to get time really sorry and I'm going to try keep this phone charged so I can start writing again ! Happy 2022 everyone xoxo