Taste and worry

C pov :

Tingles scatter across my lips causing my spine to shiver , 'holy mother of Mary '

Without realising my hands made their way up to his soft curls weaving through the ringlets as our lips moved together at a slow yet demanding kiss .

'what am I thinking I just met him ?!?'

'but omg he is perfect, his every thing is so alluring '

'ugh no stop , STOP you just met him !!'

Listening to my brain I pull back only then realising how out of breath I am , I look up to see a god looking back down at me . I'm not sure if it's the lighting but from where I stand his eyes look completely black .

My lips still feel fuzzy as the taste of something sweet and also slightly metallic lingers on my tongue . 'wow'

Omg

I

Just

Kissed

A

STRANGER

Without hesitation I move to get past but he is too quick for me I look up to see his face panicked and worried and sad ?

No no why is he sad ? Why do I wreck every thing?

M😍 pov :

Soft plump lips touch my own making me hold in a slight groan , 'damn she is perfect and all mine ' .

I feel a shiver go up her spine causing me to smile into the kiss , 'man I don't know how to explain it she tastes of cherries 'new favourite flavour' god it's so hard to control myself she is just so breath taking.

Next thing I know she is pulling away I watch as she tries to catch her breath before looking at me , she looks closely at my eyes 'shit they might have changed please don't run please don't run'

As though she heard my thoughts she moved to try get round me her face full of panic yet the lust still clear as I can smell her excitement 'and oh boy it smells divine '  she looks up at me her face changing as she looks at me clearly reading my own expression . Did she not feel it ? ' of course she did num nuts !'

" Hey I'm sorry I i didn't mean tto upset you ."

She looks at me with a look of hurt and confusion before she replies

"Nno Marko you have iit wrong eerm iits not like tthat it's just errm ughh ii don't know I'm sorry I have to go"

And just like that she ran passed me back to the boardwalk, I did nothing but stand and watch as her body got smaller and smaller . What did I do ?

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay so it's pretty short but I updated for all my readers xoxo btw thoughts on my new tattoo ? I'm in love with it 😍 if anyone wants to have their name in my next chapter then feel free to comment 😊 hope you enjoy x